Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Previously On X-Men...

There was some interest on the forum when the Previously On X-Men: The Making of an Animated Series was announced. It looks like pre-orders for the hardcover just went live. The Beat had an interview up with the author not too long ago, and it looks like the book was well researched, so I'll be picking up a copy myself.
    Last edited by Anduinel; 10-31-2017 at 12:59 PM.

I wonder if this will be sold on Amazon. If so, I'll pick it up as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Osvaldoeaf View Post
    I wonder if this will be sold on Amazon. If so, I'll pick it up as well.
    The paperback and Kindle versions should be up at Amazon eventually.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

I'm buying this immediately

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Yeah I sent in a recount of the shows impact on me. They sent me a thank you and copy of the cover page of the original script signed. It even had rust stains from staples. Looking forward to this.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    Yeah I sent in a recount of the shows impact on me. They sent me a thank you and copy of the cover page of the original script signed. It even had rust stains from staples. Looking forward to this.
    I got that same paper for submitting my testimony as well. I am definitely looking forward to checking out this book!
    Some bands I love: Katatonia, Tool, Flaw, Within Temptation, Breaking Benjamin, Evergrey, The Panic Division, Bush, The Birthday Massacre, Silverchair ('94-'01), Poets Of The Fall, Lacuna Coil, Autumn, Klone, A Perfect Circle, Starset, This Misery Garden, Evanescence, Dead Letter Circus, Pallbearer, The Foreshadowing & tons more!