Default Previously On X-Men...

There was some interest on the forum when the Previously On X-Men: The Making of an Animated Series was announced. It looks like pre-orders for the hardcover just went live. The Beat had an interview up with the author not too long ago, and it looks like the book was well researched, so I'll be picking up a copy myself.
    Last edited by Anduinel; 10-31-2017 at 12:59 PM.

I wonder if this will be sold on Amazon. If so, I'll pick it up as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Osvaldoeaf View Post
    I wonder if this will be sold on Amazon. If so, I'll pick it up as well.
    The paperback and Kindle versions should be up at Amazon eventually.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

I'm buying this immediately

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Yeah I sent in a recount of the shows impact on me. They sent me a thank you and copy of the cover page of the original script signed. It even had rust stains from staples. Looking forward to this.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    Yeah I sent in a recount of the shows impact on me. They sent me a thank you and copy of the cover page of the original script signed. It even had rust stains from staples. Looking forward to this.
    I got that same paper for submitting my testimony as well. I am definitely looking forward to checking out this book!
    Some bands I love: Katatonia, Tool, Flaw, Within Temptation, Breaking Benjamin, Evergrey, The Panic Division, Bush, The Birthday Massacre, Silverchair ('94-'01), Poets Of The Fall, Lacuna Coil, Autumn, Klone, A Perfect Circle, Starset, This Misery Garden, Evanescence, Dead Letter Circus, Pallbearer, The Foreshadowing & tons more!

Just in case anyone didn't know, this book is now available on Amazon! Although, it will not be signed. You can only get signed editions by directly buying it from the publisher. Any way, here is the Amazon link:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/09988...QQL&ref=plSrch

And if you want the paperback version, that can be found here:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/09988...0867480&sr=8-1
    Last edited by FlawedCoil82; 11-16-2017 at 02:27 PM.
    Some bands I love: Katatonia, Tool, Flaw, Within Temptation, Breaking Benjamin, Evergrey, The Panic Division, Bush, The Birthday Massacre, Silverchair ('94-'01), Poets Of The Fall, Lacuna Coil, Autumn, Klone, A Perfect Circle, Starset, This Misery Garden, Evanescence, Dead Letter Circus, Pallbearer, The Foreshadowing & tons more!

Got my copy from the publisher a couple of days ago, and it really is well put together. Looking forward to getting some time to sit down and give it a proper read.

Thanks for the reminder. I plan on getting this book as well.

Well, I know what's at the top of my Christmas list this year.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I finally received my copy of this book! I am still not far into it yet. I read my testimonial first and they did (understandably) cut out several sections. But as far as the parts of my testimonial they kept and published, the only thing they changed for some reason is when I said my first exposure to the X-Men was "X-Men" #1. Unfortunately, the editor mistakenly thought I meant "Giant Size X-Men" #1 (from 1975), which will likely confuse people. I guess I should have specified that I meant the 1991 book that the show's aesthetic was based on. Either way, I let them know about the error and they said they would correct it IF the book gets a 2nd print run, so I do hope that will happen. But overall this book seems very well put together and I really hope to have more time this upcoming holiday weekend to read it!

Could someone that has this book shoot me a PM? I've got a question.

Quote Originally Posted by WTHIOTina View Post
    Could someone that has this book shoot me a PM? I've got a question.
    My book should arrive anyday now. I'll answer all questions. I'm going to burn through this book.
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Ok I got my book any questions?
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.