Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Default October's Spider-Man solicits

And we've got a bumper crop not just from ASM and ancillary titles, but from Fantastic Four as well!

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #7
    DAN SLOTT (W) • GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI (A/C)
    VARIANT Cover by JAVIER PULIDO
    DEADPOOL 75TH VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    HASBRO VARAINT COVER BY TBA
    STOMP OUT BULLYING VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    • Peer over the EDGE OF SPIDER-VERSE!
    • Spidey teams up with Ms. Marvel in a high-flying (stepping in Kamala’s case) adventure!
    • Who is Spider-UK and what does he have to do with SPIDER-VERSE?
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #8
    DAN SLOTT (W) • GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI (A/C)
    VARIANT Cover by RYAN OTTLEY
    • Step over the EDGE OF SPIDER-VERSE!
    • MC2 Spider-Girl finds herself and her family under attack from the mysterious forces behind Spider-Verse!
    • Ms. Marvel gets Spider-Man out of a jam.
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

EDGE OF SPIDER-VERSE #4 (of 5)
    Clay McLeod Chapman (W) • Elia Bonnetti (A)
    Cover by Garry Brown
    VARIANT COVER BY GREG LAND
    • A radioactive spider bites a high school nerd who is already something of a monster.
    • Novelist Clay Mcleod Chapman (The Tribe) takes you to a universe where the story you know becomes as horrific as possible.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

EDGE OF SPIDER-VERSE #5 (of 5)
    GERARD WAY (W) • JAKE WYATT (A/C)
    VARIANT COVER BY GREG LAND
    EDGE OF SPIDER-VERSE
    • What or who is SP//dr?
    • Gerard Way (Umbrella Academy) makes his Marvel debut with Jake Wyatt (Ms. Marvel, Indestructible Hulk) establishing a new universe and the incredible Spider character who inhabits it!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

THE SUPERIOR FOES OF SPIDER-MAN #16
    NICK SPENCER (W) • STEVE LIEBER (A/C)
    • STILL NOT still not canceled!
    • GANG WAR rages on at its rageful-iest.
    • The Sinister Six versus EV
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

You forgot Spider-Man 2099. But, I'm probably most looking forward to Rick Leonardi returning to the title after so long. Also, the covers for #4 and 5 of 2099 are awesome.

EDIT: NVM
    Last edited by Spiderx3000; 07-15-2014 at 09:33 AM.
    "A journey of a thousand miles, begins with a single step."

"With great power, comes great responsibility."

Miguel O'Hara is here.

SPIDER-MAN 2099 #4 & 5
    PETER DAVID (w) • ISSUE #4 - Will Sliney (a)
    ISSUE #5 - Rick Leonardi (a)
    CoverS by Francesco Mattina
    Issue #4 - DEADPOOL 75th VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    Issue #5 - Variant Cover by Rick Leonardi
    ISSUE #4 -
    • Scorpion v.s. Spider-Man 2099 v.s. Spider Slayers seasoned with a bit of social unrest!
    • Miguel O’Hara continues the fight for his grandfather’s soul in a literal war zone.
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
    ISSUE #5 -
    • Morlun is hunting spiders of all kinds, across all dimensions and all times.
    • By the end of this issue there will be only one Spider-Man 2099!
    • Spider-Man 2099 co-creator Rick Leonardi returns for this landmark issue that will take you to the EDGE OF SPIDER-VERSE!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

MARVEL 75TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION #1
    BRUCE TIMM, JAMES ROBINSON, STAN LEE, TOM DEFALCO, LEN WEIN, BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS & MORE (W)
    BRUCE TIMM, STAN GOLDBERG, PAUL GULACY, CHRIS SAMNEE, MICHAEL GAYDOS & MORE (A)
    Cover by PAOLO RIVERA
    • A super-sized celebration of 75 years of the World’s Greatest Comics!
    • What happened the day the Marvel Universe was born? James Robinson and Chris Samnee have the answer!
    • Legendary artist Bruce Timm adapts the very first Captain America story Stan Lee ever wrote, from 1941!
    • As Spider-Man battles the Kingpin, Peter Parker’s pals –n- gals lament his absence, in a story by Tom DeFalco and Stan Goldberg.
    • Brian Michael Bendis & Michael Gaydos guide Netflix’s Jessica Jones as she investigates a case with roots in the past of the Marvel Universe!
    • Wolverine’s “father” Len Wein and Paul Gulacy recount an untold encounter between Logan and Sabretooth!
    • And More!
    56 PGS./ALL NEW CONTENT/ONE SHOT/ Rated T …$5.99
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

AXIS: CARNAGE #1 (OF 3)
    RICK SPEARS (W)
    GERMAN PERALTA (A)
    Cover by ALEXANDER LOZANO
    AXIS tie-in!
    • Carnage is back in NYC and the city will never look at him the same way again!
    • Something incredible has happened to the symbiote serial killer in AXIS that will have Cletus and you reeling!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

AXIS: HOBGOBLIN #1 (OF 3)
    Kevin Shinick (W)
    Javier Rodriguez (A/C)
    AXIS tie-in!
    • Roderick Kingsley, the one and only Original Hobgoblin is back in the suit (for real this time! We swear!) and back in New York with a brand new mission.
    • Robot Chicken writer Kevin Shinick (Superior Carnage, Superior Spider-Man Team Up) and fan favorite artist Javier Rodriguez (Daredevil) team up to bring you a Hobgoblin book unlike any you’ve ever seen!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

And, of course, my favorite. No cover unfortunately but I want to see how Robinson writes the Spidey/Torch friendship.
    FANTASTIC FOUR #11 & 12
    JAMES ROBINSON (W) • LEONARD KIRK (A/C)
    ISSUE #12 - GUEST-STARRING SPIDER-MAN…AND AN ANGRY IRON MAN?
    • The amazing wall-crawler pays a visit to rehabilitate his best friend...and so it begins...THE RISE OF JOHNNY STORM!
    Johnny has a desperate message for Ben Grimm...but will the Thing ever trust him again?
    Plus: Mr. Fantastic…attacked by Iron Man?!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Cheers Ray. Am so glad that Amazing is now back on sale twice a mouth again. Spider-man 2099 as well! Those covers are fantastic, and we're getting Rick Leonardi as well.
    I look around at us and you know what I see? Losers... I mean like, folks who have lost stuff. And we have, man, we have, all of us. Homes, and our families, normal lives. And you think life takes more than it gives, but not today. Today it's giving us something. It is giving us a chance.

Mighty Member

Notice the double negative in the Foes solicit. Have we finally reached the end?

Quote Originally Posted by Dog View Post
    Notice the double negative in the Foes solicit. Have we finally reached the end?
    Yeah, I noticed but I thought it was only a mistake. Also, I wonder if Spider-Man 2099 is only twice monthly this month or if it will be all the time now.
    "A journey of a thousand miles, begins with a single step."

"With great power, comes great responsibility."

Very happy to see ASM double-shipping again, that's a title that needs to be coming out frequently. Cammo is great, very happy they have him back as an artist.

I'm not sure how to handle the Spider-Verse books, I may buy them all or may decide last-minute based on individual previews.

I don't plan on buying the main Axis title but the Carnage and Hobgoblin tie-ins look really cool...

I didn't really like Spider-Man 2099 but if I like the Leonardi art maybe I will pick up that issue (the art was my main beef with the first issue).
    Image Comics (TPB):
    Saga, Southern Bastards, Injection, Descender, Deadly Class, Chew, Black Magick

DC Rebirth (Digital):
    The Flash, Batman, Green Lanterns, Aquaman

Those Spider-Man 2099 covers are absolutely sick.