Default The Khazan Haunted House Challenge

Through out the omniverse there are numerous locales intimately associated ghosts, spirits or other
    supernatural entities and phenomena. Abodes in which strangeness holds sway and mortals may face terror
    and even mortal danger should they make a prolonged stay. Now, to celebrate Halloween, the Plot Gods of
    Khazan have taken all of those places and merged them together into one single building which contains every
    entity and phenomenon of its components. In effect, they have created the ultimate haunted house. Then they
    announced a contest. Any living being who managed to spend the entire night there, from sunset to sunrise,
    without dying, fleeing, being driven insane (assuming they started out sane) or meeting another dire fate, will
    be declared a Champion of Halloween and granted their heart's desire.

So, which characters would be driven from the house in fear? Which would be killed by its myriad dangers?
    Which would go mad from what they encounter? And which would emerge the next morning as champions?
    Keep in mind while the various ghosts and spirits are forced to share this facility they're not forced to
    cooperate with each other. They're all free to pursue their own diverse agendas, goals, desires and behaviors,
    even if they would conflict with their fellow denizens and interfere with their pursuits.

I, The Watcher, pose this question to you all,

What If Various Individuals Tried To Spend The Night
    In A Composite Haunted House?

There are enough ghost stories and movies about a single ghost trying to drive everyone from 'their place' that I think there's going to be some major ghostly infighting going on here. That's going to make this ever so much fun for anyone going in hoping to survive by not stirring up the ants nest. This is something I'm going to ponder for a while, but I imagine there will be fun for all ages and power-levels contained within this place. Good one, Watcher!

E: I'd like to think that my avatar Dr. McNinja stands a good chance of surviving the night what with his stealth, his long history of fighting/killing ghosts with anti-ghost equipment in the haunted woods surrounding his clinic, and the ability to not only physically punch ghosts but resist possession by singing the Ghostbusters theme to himself. If he comes across something out of his paygrade it's all she wrote but he stands a chance at avoiding them while being able to handle the small fries.
    Last edited by Dalak; 10-31-2017 at 07:16 PM.

Incredible Member

Deadman: "Eh, looks like a nice place to hang out."

The Spectre: gives everyone his version of the BatGlare.

Ghost Rider: same as the Spectre.

Kenshiro: hopes pressure points work on ghosts/demons, otherwise he's screwed.

Captain Kirk: gets possessed.

Captain Planet: Heart Power resists possession.

My OCs: Everything from "survives" to "kicks out the ghosts".

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

*goes and hangs out in the lunch room*

Lunch Lady was pretty nice as long as you didn't try to change her menu and were OK with meat.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    *goes and hangs out in the lunch room*

Lunch Lady was pretty nice as long as you didn't try to change her menu and were OK with meat.
    Ooooooo, I suspect that in Dark Danny's future we might see a LunchKING instead of that Box Lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Ooooooo, I suspect that in Dark Danny's future we might see a LunchKING instead of that Box Lunch.
    ()o()

I said she was NICE, not that she was at all attractive.

I mean SURE I could remurder my way through every ghost bound to an eldritch location, but I thought I would er on the side of nonviolence once as THIS is what I get?? FINE!! HARM 3 all around!! MunchKING is blowing up Ghosts now!!

()o()

I said she was NICE, not that she was at all attractive.

I mean SURE I could remurder my way through every ghost bound to an eldritch location, but I thought I would er on the side of nonviolence once as THIS is what I get?? FINE!! HARM 3 all around!! MunchKING is blowing up Ghosts now!!
    Ah, but can you blow up your new true love? The way to a man's heart is through his stomach after all and you DID say you're OK with her . . . dishes.

Yes folks, THIS is the true terror of Halloween on CBR!

I *SWEAR* if you find a way to bring dwarves into this I will equip a gem box, just so I can hit you with 99,999 KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND!!

In honor of the holiday, this thread rises from the grave to stalk the living.

Furthermore, I ask the additional question,

What If You Were The One To Take This Challenge After A Year's Worth Of Prep?

Quote Originally Posted by The Watcher View Post
    In honor of the holiday, this thread rises from the grave to stalk the living.

Furthermore, I ask the additional question,

What If You Were The One To Take This Challenge After A Year's Worth Of Prep?
    Fairly sure none of us without Persona's could survive regardless of prep but . . .

I *SWEAR* if you find a way to bring dwarves into this I will equip a gem box, just so I can hit you with 99,999 KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND!!
    I WOULD be able to include Dwarves this year ^_-

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    I WOULD be able to include Dwarves this year ^_-
    Is that a reference to something specific to this year? Some new haunted mansion movie?

Is that a reference to something specific to this year? Some new haunted mansion movie?
    I'm sure there are Dwarven Ghosts from some haunted place in a RPG setting, but more that I would have a year to track them down and/or hire some real people to cosplay.

I hope you enjoyed your year of mystery meats, each more mysterious than the last.