Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I love how Selina gets a sword. Bruce is in so much troble with with both women it's not even... well ok it's funny. Can't believe he didn't tell Selina about Talia in Rebirth considering. And they haven't even reached the "mother of his son" thing yet. Does she even know he sired a kid yet because you'd think that procreated-with-supervillain information was more important than random murderous urges. I hope she dumps his ass and elopes with Talia instead.

And gawd I've been waiting 83 years for Selina vs. Talia but so far this book writes Selina as something of a Sue so I'm not getting my hopes up. She's not even using her favorite weapon while Talia was probably born with a sword in her hand. Not to mention it's an open field and Talia's territory. If Selina wins I want it to happen while they were both fighting their best. Not because of poor writing and misguided glorification. The deck is so stacked against Selina right now it shouldn't even be a close battle. But she'll probably win anyway because suetification. And if Talia wins it won't be fair or satisfying either since her initial advantage is so huge.

Eh , I'd rather prepare for the worst and be pleasantly surprised instead of getting my hopes up. TBH I hope they get interrupted somehow. This kind of long awaited encounter deserves better.

Still loving Selina picking up a sword tho. I hope she twisted it inside Batsy extra hard for putting her in this position without a warning. He'll be sleeping on the couch for the next ten years. At first I thought all the compliments and buttering up was OOC for Batman but now I know that was him grovelling.

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    I was my youngest brother first words. I don't need you to teach me about siblings love.

I was making a joke which you "shockingly" get offended by it and insulted me over it, but I will let it go. So, mind your words next time because your precious FICTIONAL character isn't worth insulting a real person over it.
    I insulted you?

Precious FICTIONAL character?

Superman?! Where?

This arc is becoming a guilty pleasure. It's all wrong but it's fun.

Always Rakzo

Jesus, the dialogue is becoming even more insufferable somehow. The obnoxious "Bat, Cat" references are still present along with the lovely King repetition (tm) in the form of "She's the ex".

And I'm sorry but should I really buy that Bruce and Selina are in love? Because they don't talk like people who are in love. Hell, they don't talk like PEOPLE. PERIOD.

Jones' artwork is stunning at least, her Talia is gorgeous. Other than that, God.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    I insulted you?
    Nah, you were just teaching about "family love" because I'm apparently too dumb to understand it. My bad.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rakzo View Post
    And I'm sorry but should I really buy that Bruce and Selina are in love? Because they don't talk like people who are in love. Hell, they don't talk like PEOPLE. PERIOD.
    How are they supposed to talk--they're in the middle of a fight? They sound like an old married couple to me bantering/bickering back and forth.

Always Rakzo

Quote Originally Posted by DanseMacabre View Post
    How are they supposed to talk-they're in the middle of a fight? They sound like a married couple to me bantering/bickering back and forth.
    Yeah, but again, at least they should talk like PEOPLE. Not just a bunch of awkward lines clearly trying to sound "cool" packed together.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakzo View Post
    Yeah, but again, at least they should talk like PEOPLE. Not just a bunch of awkward lines clearly trying to sound "cool" packed together.
    That's what puzzles me. Why have the two mains talk this way when others in the book sound like people? Is it supposed to be romantic? Maybe it's showing how they are similar or something.

Still loving the book even though this arc has not been my favourite, I personally have no interest in shipping or Damien Wayne. At least the reason for this trip has been fully explained hopefully this wedding or whatever gets sorted quickly. I don't think there is any chance of Bruce and Selina actually getting married so hopefully we reach the inevitable betrayal soon.

BANNED

First two pages wasted on banter revolving around "A lot".

Richard and Damian talking lke bots for a full page.

Oy.

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    First two pages wasted on banter revolving around "A lot".

Richard and Damian talking lke bots for a full page.

Oy.
    They didn't in previous issues. What a development.

BANNED

I will magic
    you
    Pal, Jon Jon gotta go City
    I
    Will
    He can you
    I
    know
    I`ll
    wait
    here
    Thanks

I don't cared to see two women go at it over a guy, I don't care for Cat vs Talia. I just drop this comic, might pick it up next year or the year after that.

Reading this and metal, I guess it is safe for me to assume that Dick new job is being Damian's nanny. Not bad choice because he will get paid more from this than when he was a cop.*
    I think that we know what would happen when Helena Wayne is born in this continuity
    "Dick you seem to have a gift to take care of Bruce's kids for him soo....."

Damian would totally kidnap, train and monopolize baby Helena. Or at least try. He never got to say goodbye to his Earth-2 Helena since he was dead at the time and he seemed to like her better than all his other official siblings(sans Dick) combined whenever they spent time together.