Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Why not Bizarro himself? He's been up to something in Red Hood and the Outlaws recently.
    Well i misunderstood you. By why you meant why Bizzaro does not make Bizzaro Superboy and not why Bizzaro Superboy is made. I am such a fool. Its like trying to teach basic arithmetic to a phd. Lol.

I am not reading RHATO. I did not know about it. I hear that Bizzaro is kind of normal looking. He is no more bizzare? Is RHATO good? I am dropping some book(s). I have chosen New Superman and may take up another good book. I guess you are not reading either. If any fan recommends i will take a look.
    Last edited by Soubhagya; 11-21-2017 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Soubhagya View Post
    Well i misunderstood you. By why you meant why Bizzaro does not make Bizzaro Superboy and not why Bizzaro Superboy is made. I am such a fool. Its like trying to teach basic arithmetic to a phd. Lol.

I am not reading RHATO. I did not know about it. I hear that Bizzaro is kind of normal looking. He is no more bizzare? Is RHATO good? I am dropping some book(s). I have chosen New Superman and may take up another good book. I guess you are not reading either. If any fan recommends i will take a look.
    RHATO Rebirth is actually pretty amazing. Has the "Dark Trinity" thing going for it with Jason, Artemis of the Bala Amazons, and Bizarro. And a couple issues ago, Bizarro got a big, if brief (will end soon, but hasn't yet), intelligence boost. I highly recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by reni344 View Post
    Just going to put this here since this kind of relates to Jon I am very excited about this!!! Especially considering how much I love Red Hood and the Outlaws.

https://twitter.com/patrick_gleason/...68835359518720
    I guess it was inevitable that Superman having an official son would lead to Bizarro following suit, though I think I remember in the Silver Age Bizarro and Bizarro Lois having a son, only he looked normal which made him a pariah on Bizarro World.

I'm curious to see how this'll track with Rebirth/RHaTO Bizarro.

It'll be fun to see Jon bounce off his Bizarro doppleganger and the Kent family embroiled in a Bizarro story .

A Boy and his Dog

Quote Originally Posted by reni344 View Post
    Just going to put this here since this kind of relates to Jon I am very excited about this!!! Especially considering how much I love Red Hood and the Outlaws.

https://twitter.com/patrick_gleason/...68835359518720
    Okay that's neat

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    Really? I’m super behind. I was only interested in my girl Artemis but I’ll catch up because I’ve heard is a neat batbook
    Despite the title name, its actually pretty well balanced between the three.

Incredible Member

Great looking statues.

Extraordinary Member

Connor was the worst so I have to go with Jonathan even though he’s a total momma’s boy. Connor Kent was the epitome of the angst-ridden, lost, emo teenager and thus a terrible character to read about. I might also be biased because the Connor Kent fandom are horrible and they kept trying to get me to stop tagging my Superboy reviews. They were so stupid that they thought my hatred for the way Superboy was being written and treated in The New 52 was an actual hatred of Superboy.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Connor was the worst so I have to go with Jonathan even though he’s a total momma’s boy. Connor Kent was the epitome of the angst-ridden, lost, emo teenager and thus a terrible character to read about. I might also be biased because the Connor Kent fandom are horrible and they kept trying to get me to stop tagging my Superboy reviews. They were so stupid that they thought my hatred for the way Superboy was being written and treated in The New 52 was an actual hatred of Superboy.
    Excuse me but this is supposed to be an appreciation thread. I understand your frustration. But i don't agree that he is a terrible character. You would like him in his original version if not the later ones. Someday i would get the older stories myself. Here's an article. 'Three Faces of Superboy'.

http://comicsalliance.com/ask-chris-...s-of-superboy/

Maybe we can start a thread like 'Controversial opinions of Conner Kent'. Just as 'Controversial opinions of Superman'. To call Conner Kent terrible here does not sit right in my humble opinion.
    Last edited by Soubhagya; 11-27-2017 at 07:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    This is AWESOME!!!

Thanks for sharing Miles To Go!

Quote Originally Posted by Soubhagya View Post
    Excuse me but this is supposed to be an appreciation thread. I understand your frustration. But i don't agree that he is a terrible character. You would like him in his original version if not the later ones. Someday i would get the older stories myself. Here's an article. 'Three Faces of Superboy'.

http://comicsalliance.com/ask-chris-...s-of-superboy/

Maybe we can start a thread like 'Controversial opinions of Conner Kent'. Just as 'Controversial opinions of Superman'. To call Conner Kent terrible here does not sit right in my humble opinion.
    Agreed with you, Kon is not a bad character — he is awesome, and Jon is awesome too. But on different aspects.
    Also, Soubhagya, have you read the Death - Funeral - Reign - Return saga? I have read Death, but haven’t read the rest.

This looks so awesome!

A boy and his dog

35033305-F270-4918-8DD3-52953C711A2A.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    Agreed with you, Kon is not a bad character — he is awesome, and Jon is awesome too. But on different aspects.
    Also, Soubhagya, have you read the Death - Funeral - Reign - Return saga? I have read Death, but haven’t read the rest.
    I haven't. My plan is to go from the beginning of Post Crisis and go in a chronological order. In this way one can truly appreciate Funeral and the later stories as advised by a friend.

From what i have heard the stories following the Death are better then the 'Death' itself. I plan on reading them as i get to them. It would take a long time. I am all in.

Since when Krypto and Batcow have been good friends??