I'll spread it around if I so please as it generates discussion

Also, the hash tags on that page are priceless

#butithoughthewasgonnakilljon #theinternetsaid

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I'll spread it around if I so please as it generates discussion

Also, the hash tags on that page are priceless

#butithoughthewasgonnakilljon #theinternetsaid

I'm not saying don't spread around the actual link. Why would I ever say that? I love the discussion. I'm saying don't spread around the deliberate misinformation of it being Bendis aging up Jon. That's unfounded, and the internet being the internet will be taken as fact, and make it so the writer can't even make their case before having misinformed people make their minds up before the story is even out. That's not fair to either the writer or the prospective buyer who might've found enjoyment in the story.

And yeah, those are hilarious lol
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    I'm not saying don't spread around the actual link. Why would I ever say that? I love the discussion. I'm saying don't spread around the deliberate misinformation of it being Bendis aging up Jon. That's unfounded, and the internet being the internet will be taken as fact, and make it so the writer can't even make their case before having misinformed people make their minds up before the story is even out. That's not fair to either the writer or the prospective buyer who might've found enjoyment in the story.
    Fair enough. Probably should have worded it better, like "intriguing design for an adult Jon" rather than outright state someone's creative intention without really knowing.

Yeeeeeeah Imma need them to go ahead and not do that. We already got a teenaged Superboy and that ain't the one I've been waiting for xD

Mighty Member

Yeah, that's basically what I was hoping would not happen. Hopefully, there is more to it than that. A future version and not the one who's remaining in the comics.
    Currently Reading:

DC: The Flash, Challenge of the Super Sons, Nightwing

Image: Lazarus: Risen, The Old Guard, Black Magick

Boom: Mighty Morphin', Power Rangers

BANNED

Can we just keep Jon a young boy made from a loving union between his parents,and have Kon be created to replace Superman by his arch nemesis,with his own DNA.

Hopefully future Jon is only around for a short time,and we get the 10 year old fun kid back

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    Can we just keep Jon a young boy made from a loving union between his parents,and have Kon be created to replace Superman by his arch nemesis,with his own DNA.

Hopefully future Jon is only around for a short time,and we get the 10 year old fun kid back
    Is he still ten?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shockingjustice View Post
    Is he still ten?

He is, but they posted a pic of Jon much older with a new suit and scar on his face,to scare the weak willed fanboy lol.

BANNED

He is, but they posted a pic of Jon much older with a new suit and scar on his face,to scare the weak willed fanboy lol.
    It would be pretty funny if the adult Jon design was a deliberate troll to throw fans off the scent...kind of like how Tom King messes with Batman fans by writing up misleading solicitations for his issues to conceal the actual plots.

BANNED

It would be pretty funny if the adult Jon design was a deliberate troll to throw fans off the scent...kind of like how Tom King messes with Batman fans by writing up misleading solicitations for his issues to conceal the actual plots.
    Yeah that would be great,but DC loves throwing future versions at us for the last few years,so I can see it happening.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Well in light Greg Weisman's propensity for time skips. Anyone here want to see Jon show up on Young Justice as one of the Rebirth elements they want to add in?
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    Well in light Greg Weisman's propensity for time skips. Anyone here want to see Jon show up on Young Justice as one of the Rebirth elements they want to add in?

Aslong as Kon is still there and not lost in the shuffle,I'm all for it.kara also can be there.just keep Kon and give him TTK

Aslong as Kon is still there and not lost in the shuffle,I'm all for it.kara also can be there.just keep Kon and give him TTK
    It's already set in stone that Conner can't do tactile telekinesis in Young Justice remember? And don't worry Conner will b e there.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    It's already set in stone that Conner can't do tactile telekinesis in Young Justice remember? And don't worry Conner will b e there.

I know the TTK, speed force,and even Supermans super breath ban,but it's a new network,and totally different situation now,so you never know.

He could always use a legion flight ring,a pair of super specs,and a yellow size changing shield

I know the TTK, speed force,and even Supermans super breath ban,but it's a new network,and totally different situation now,so you never know.

He could always use a legion flight ring,a pair of super specs,and a yellow size changing shield
    If you think so and that is a big if as the Legion have not appeared in Young Justice. Also i am interested in seeing how Conner and Jon will interact. And Conner has acess to the Speedforce?