Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    If you think so and that is a big if as the Legion have not appeared in Young Justice. Also i am interested in seeing how Conner and Jon will interact. And Conner has acess to the Speedforce?
    I think he meant that those are things don't exist in the YJ universe. The Flashes just run real fast (and can vibrate their molecules at a certain point), but no Speedforce.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I think he meant that those are things don't exist in the YJ universe. The Flashes just run real fast (and can vibrate their molecules at a certain point), but no Speedforce.
    Yeah that's what I meant lol.

I'm sure they will keep kon the way he is, which is cool for the show, but he needs to not be used as the team worf.

BANNED

Having read the Teen Titans Special. I do wonder what Jon would have thought about Damien's actions and whether their partnership would have survived it?

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Having read the Teen Titans Special. I do wonder what Jon would have thought about Damien's actions and whether their partnership would have survived it?
    Considering Bendis completely altered Jon's personality in Man of Steel, he'd probably be right there with them, if he hadn't decided to join his morally questionable grandfather in space.

Master Hero Vladimir

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Considering Bendis completely altered Jon's personality in Man of Steel, he'd probably be right there with them, if he hadn't decided to join his morally questionable grandfather in space.
    The only way Jon's decision to go with Jor-El is if we looked at things from his perspective: he knows Jor-El is probably up to no good, but Jon, being just as kind and forgiving as his father, thinks he can redeem his grandfather. While Clark and Lois do make a valid argument that Jon shouldn't go with Jor-El, maybe Jon sees something in Jor-El that Clark and Lois don't. Maybe he wants to learn as much as he can from Jor-El before going back to his parents. I don't know. The only way this could work is if Bendis portrayed Jor-El as a morally ambiguous character who offers alternatives to Superman's classic heroism instead of being a generic villain.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    It'd be awesome if Jon learned martial arts. I kind of want him to form his own team of new characters, since Damian has his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockingjustice View Post
    It'd be awesome if Jon learned martial arts. I kind of want him to form his own team of new characters, since Damian has his own.
    Totally agree. Whatever team Jon forms, Kathy should be a member in it, in fact, she should be the first member besides Jon himself.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Lol, that's funny

BANNED

It be cool if he hung out with the ancestors of the legion of superheroes.

BANNED

So in Supersons, there was a shot fired by Tomasi on Damien's treatment by the Batbooks

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

I saw this on reddit.I don't know if it's against the rule to post this.Since,it's not exactly an appreciation piece.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 11-13-2018 at 02:05 PM.