Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    This maxi series of 12 issues,I bet he will be back by then,not just past tense stories,and heck Bendis could be moved on by then,you never know.
    Bendis won't be done with his first arc by issue 12 of the new Supersons series.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    I just read the first TPB of Superman: Rebirth. I had been hesitant for a number of reasons. One of which was that I didn't want Jon Kent to be Superboy. I wanted Kon-El to come back and be Superboy. But now that I've read it I love Jon and am really attached to him. I still want Kon to come back, but I kind of want him to come back and be, like, Jon's cool uncle.
    Glad you enjoyed Son of Superman. It's one of my favorite Superman arcs ever. And yeah, I too really want to see Conner and Jon team up and bond at some point. Having too-cool-for-school Conner play off of heart-on-his-sleeve Jon could only be amazing.
    Last edited by Sam; 05-24-2018 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Bendis won't be done with his first arc by issue 12 of the new Supersons series.
    Writers and artists leave unexpectedly for multiple different reasons,not saying he will,but it's always a possibility,when it has happened so often in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Glad you enjoyed Superman and Son. It's one of my favorite Superman arcs ever. And yeah, I too really want to see Conner and Jon team up and bond at some point. Having too-cool-for-school Conner play off of heart-on-his-sleeve Jon could only be amazing.

Yeah together they could be what the super line needs to give it a shot in the arm.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Glad you enjoyed Son of Superman. It's one of my favorite Superman arcs ever. And yeah, I too really want to see Conner and Jon team up and bond at some point. Having too-cool-for-school Conner play off of heart-on-his-sleeve Jon could only be amazing.
    I'd really love to see a team up between Conner and Jon as well. I think it would be a fun read and I'm a fan of both characters so to see them both getting some focus together would be great. A team up between Kara and Jon would be nice to see as well.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

I hope we get to see Jon animated soon.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I hope we get to see Jon animated soon.
    I'd be shocked if we don't see a Super Sons animated tv show at some point in the near future. It seems like an easy sell.

I'd be shocked if we don't see a Super Sons animated tv show at some point in the near future. It seems like an easy sell.
    It would be a great way to get kids interested in DC characters, and would provide a contrast to Damian (whom, outside of the comics, has rather split people that have watched him in the films).

BANNED

Jon Kent, the middle one is supposedly Damian Wayne (whom is supposed to have black hair and shorter than Jon), and the girl... I have no idea.

BANNED

Is this a alternate universe jon and Damian? Cause that don't look like them

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    Is this a alternate universe jon and Damian? Cause that don't look like them
    yep, alternate universe.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    yep, alternate universe.
    Makes sense, does anyone know who the girl is?
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Makes sense, does anyone know who the girl is?
    Just speculating, but based on the animal tee and necklace, is it a young Vixen?

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Please don't spread that around. It's super unconfirmed what that means. It's simply a design for an older Jon. That doesn't automatically point to the character being aged up.

Granted I don't know myself, so I'm not saying it can't mean that, but when the kid is part of a family that has close personal friends from the future and just casually talking about alternate universe versions of themselves, I feel it's fair to keep an open mind.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.