Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    Well these delays do mean a loss opportunity to make money though how fast should they even be?

Comics are already a weekly business,but ppl need their "fix" faster if they are gonna stick with it,and not stray to something else.i read Injustice every week,and I used read justice league/Superman beyond and Smallville season 11 weekly also,all were good quality,and cool world building.

Comics should be at least as fast as they shows imo.

They don't have to all he 20 some pages,some could be 10,or more,depending how fast the team can work and how often they are putting it out

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    Comics are already a weekly business,but ppl need their "fix" faster if they are gonna stick with it,and not stray to something else.i read Injustice every week,and I used read justice league/Superman beyond and Smallville season 11 weekly also,all were good quality,and cool world building.

Comics should be at least as fast as they shows imo.

They don't have to all he 20 some pages,some could be 10,or more,depending how fast the team can work and how often they are putting it out
    Is it wise to say release every single comic they plan to launch every week? Some creators might need more time to make sure their story altogether.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

BANNED

Is it wise to say release every single comic they plan to launch every week? Some creators might need more time to make sure their story altogether.

1 size fits all doesn't work,BUT where they can,they can,and should.

We get books at all different speeds,just like we get tv shows and movies at different speeds,they need to use every way possible to give customers what they need,need to stay customers

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    1 size fits all doesn't work,BUT where they can,they can,and should.

We get books at all different speeds,just like we get tv shows and movies at different speeds,they need to use every way possible to give customers what they need,need to stay customers
    Alright fine I guess. But one must wonder what is it that causes these delays though.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

BANNED

Alright fine I guess. But one must wonder what is it that causes these delays though.

That is the million dollar question,because if you can publish a weekly Injustice series with good art and good writing,why can't you produce more in less time.

Loved this page from Superman #45

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

what does that have to do with jon kent?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    what does that have to do with jon kent?
    He says in the tweets below he'd like it to be a Jon book

I know but after coming to understand that there is no perfection in an industry that has struggled for so many years and made so many bad decisions for good part of thirty years already I don't see why I should go bonkers when I don't get what I want.
    Tel that to a 9 and 12 year old who've just gotten into comics thanks to Supersons and Gotham Academy. They are less reasonable. In hindsight this was a bad hobby to introduce them to.

Incredible Member

So what would guys like to see be done with Jon fighting wise. Would you like him to use his powers a little differently than his dad? Personally I would like to see a better fighting style than how superman fights.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Tel that to a 9 and 12 year old who've just gotten into comics thanks to Supersons and Gotham Academy. They are less reasonable. In hindsight this was a bad hobby to introduce them to.
    No it wasn't. You just bring them into comics where the character is. Also, would not be urprised if we get him on a new YJ book.

Fighting wise, I would have him less a bruiser more someone who uses the field to help in a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockingjustice View Post
    So what would guys like to see be done with Jon fighting wise. Would you like him to use his powers a little differently than his dad? Personally I would like to see a better fighting style than how superman fights.
    I can see Jon having a better fighting style than his father. The primary reason is that he is growing up with the son of Batman. Jon will definitely learn a lot from Damian, especially hand to hand fighting skills. We have already seen one of Damian's influences in play, remember Jon doing one hand push ups?

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

What's the name of the new series again? The one that will continue Super Sons in the new out of continuity fine? What's it's called and have we got a release date yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    What's the name of the new series again? The one that will continue Super Sons in the new out of continuity fine? What's it's called and have we got a release date yet?
    The new series is under the DC Zoom line and I am sure that the story will be out of continuity. According to Bleeding Cool, the series will be written by Ridley Pearson and comes out in April 2019.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/02...coln-nebraska/