Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Soubhagya View Post
    Indeed! The present pic is cool. Damian looks adorable drinking stuff. But the previous one was such that it would brighten any day. It was good as long as it lasted.

Now is a good time to appreciate the pics you(Sakuyamoms) posted before i selfishly posted one pic which i loved right away. While i love a lot of Superboy pictures that particular picture is very special to my heart. In one swoop it introduced Jon and re-introduced Superman making me love both of them.

I love the pic with Superman proudly and happily introducing Superboy to Batman and Wonder Woman. WW is nice. She looks happy to see him. Batman is a bit off. He is frowning here. He looks to be in character but i don't like him as much these days due to the almost constant frowning. Batman from TAS was a cool guy. He was someone with this 'I am night. I am vengeance'. But you can talk to this guy. It looks okay to an extent. He does not trust this Superboy. Its good for Jon to meet them like this. Another favorite moment was there in the ending of first issue where he was fearful to see them both for the first time in a different circumstance. But its a topic for another post.

The other pic is nice too. While he was introduced in the pages of Superman, he truly came into his own with the SuperSons book. I love the banter between the two a lot. A good instance of that in the attachment.

Thanks for sharing Sakuyamoms!
    Yeah, I really liked the picture, though Batman and Wondy were weary of Superdad at that time. Good that they are on good terms now, with the post-Reborn timeline. I really liked the Diana and Jon interactions, though there have been few. Though agree that he is shining the best on Supersons, I'd love a mini-series when he goes solo, though. But I think DC wants to see if Jon 'sticks' well with the public before making him go solo.

The World Smallest are a riot, though, I laugh a lot and it's good to see they're slowly learning how to work together

RCO019_1469607453.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Suppose this is as good a time as any to mention I miss your old profile pic.
    Aw

Have Jon a kryptonian name or is unofficially Jon-El?
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    Have Jon a kryptonian name or is unofficially Jon-El?
    So far we know, he has no kryptonian name. But with grandpa Jor-El around, maybe that will change.

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    So far we know, he has no kryptonian name. But with grandpa Jor-El around, maybe that will change.
    Jor-El the Second.
    Jor-El II.
    Jor-El Junior (doesn't really work).

Kal-El Secundus?
    Kent-El
    Last edited by Soubhagya; 11-02-2017 at 11:33 AM.

Would be nice if Kara was the one who guided Jon through her kryptonian heritage I don’t think Kal will allow Jor-El to do it.

I love Doc Shaner's take on him:

Source.

Really wish he'd do an issue of Superman or Super Sons.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Would be nice if Kara was the one who guided Jon through her kryptonian heritage I don’t think Kal will allow Jor-El to do it.
    I agree with you. Clark is not as suitable to guide in this respect. He never lived there. Kara on the other hand has lived there much of her life. I loved the little time they spent in Supergirl #8. I wish they spend more time together. The super family shall see each other more often. I am posting a few pics. I really loved the interactions between Jon and Kara.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Attachment 57221
    Superman Lois and Clark #8.
    Thanks for sharing this! I loved the Lois and Clark miniseries. This was the point when Jon became Superboy!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Jonathon Kent is an awesome addition to the Super Family. Very much his father's son (with a dash of his mother's attitude when around Damian, lol), this kid has made Rebirth all the better. Really liking him in Super Sons, and hope to see him join the Teen Titans soon. Maybe more interaction with Kara as well. The two only had a couple pages before she left.

But this image is quite memorable.

Attachment 57198

And fun fact; it seems Jon is a fan of Goku! Kid is good in my book!

There so many great moments in Supersons book. This is one particular moment shared between mother and son. Loved to see Lois angry! Jon and Damian wouldn't have. How did you know that Jon is into Goku? I can't remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I saw this in deviantart and I remembered your boy.. I am not his fan but I respect his parents... This is a present(I think):

Superman Beyond 2025
    Attachment 57246

Maybe too colorful..

I found this image putting SUPERMAN BEYOND in internet.. One link if someone want make comments(if someone is in deviantart):

https://thexxxcreeper.deviantart.com...2025-351602239
    Thank you for sharing this present with us! Its so thoughtful of you. I hope one day you would like him just as you respect his parents.
    Last edited by Soubhagya; 11-03-2017 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FishyZombie View Post
    Nice to see appreciation threads crop up for both Jon Kent and Kong Kenan, this week. Both wonderful additions to the superverse and dc universe as a whole

Also really been loving Clark as a Dad, it suits him.
    It is nice! I don't know how i did not think of making a thread before. I am hearing a lot about Kong Kenan. I am thinking of starting it soon. Clark as a dad. I dig it!

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Thanks for sharing Dietrich! It looks good!

Yeah, I really liked the picture, though Batman and Wondy were weary of Superdad at that time. Good that they are on good terms now, with the post-Reborn timeline. I really liked the Diana and Jon interactions, though there have been few. Though agree that he is shining the best on Supersons, I'd love a mini-series when he goes solo, though. But I think DC wants to see if Jon 'sticks' well with the public before making him go solo.

The World Smallest are a riot, though, I laugh a lot and it's good to see they're slowly learning how to work together

RCO019_1469607453.jpg

I would love a miniseries with Jon. But i feel Lois and Clark would not allow this(apart from DC) for now. He is a small kid. But someday when he has a solo i would love it. Diana's interaction was too small. Did not remember this one. Thanks to remind me! I loved it when Jon says "Me too?" The kid is adorable!
    Last edited by Soubhagya; 11-04-2017 at 04:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    I love Doc Shaner's take on him:

Source.

Really wish he'd do an issue of Superman or Super Sons.
    Thank you for sharing Jon! I like it too!
    Last edited by Soubhagya; 11-03-2017 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Soubhagya View Post
    Thanks for sharing this! I loved the Lois and Clark miniseries. This was the point when Jon became Superboy!

There so many great moments in Supersons book. This is one particular moment shared between mother and son. Loved to see Lois angry! Jon and Damian wouldn't have. How did you know that Jon is into Goku? I can't remember that.

Thank you for sharing this present with us! Its so thoughtful of you. I hope one day you would like him just as you respect his parents.
    Over Alfred's shoulder in that image, you can see Goku's hair sticking up.