Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627 LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post
    I'm not nice at all. I don't mind throwing money at Superman and Action Comics, since I've been enjoying both immensely. I'm interested to see what they do with Jon. Nothing wrong with that. It's just absurd to bring out the pitchforks over something that you have no context on.
    When became voicing an opinion and deciding something isn't worth money "bringing out the pitchforks"

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
    When became voicing an opinion and deciding something isn't worth money "bringing out the pitchforks"
    Well you people have been cruel with both books since the beginning. Always jumping the gun and getting angry at every single direction. So yeah....im sticking with my pitchforks reference.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Spectacular Member

Well you people have been cruel with both books since the beginning. Always jumping the gun and getting angry at every single direction. So yeah....im sticking with my pitchforks reference.
    Those are books not people.
    I'm not going after Bendis character I'm not going after his fans.
    Can you say the same with your pitchfork analogy and your "you people"
    What are you hoping to accomplish? That "people" like those comics more after what you wrote?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
    Those are books not people.
    I'm not going after Bendis character I'm not going after his fans.
    Can you say the same with your pitchfork analogy and your "you people"
    What are you hoping to accomplish? That "people" like those comics more after what you wrote?
    If i offended you. Then I'm sorry. Wasn't my goal. Let's leave it at that because i perceived something totally different. All i'm saying is that there has been hate for Bendis and his Superman stuff since the beginning. I just think he deserves a chance. We know nothing about this change that he's bringing to Jon. I like the character, i'm guessing you like character too. At least wait and see. Then if you TRULY don't like the change after giving it a LEGIT chance, then complain all you want.

With that being said, i'm going to move on and enjoy/support what ever characters or stories speak to me. Hopefully you do the same. Cheers.
    Last edited by Raijin; 12-02-2018 at 11:57 PM.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

This is a comic book forum.....you might occasionally you might find people complaining about comic book stuff they don’t like. If the guy was saying something particularly offensive or meanspirited, I can understand calling him out on it, but he really wasn’t. You are taking this way too personally.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

How tall will do you guys think Jon will be when he returns?Damian is around 4'6''. So Jon was maybe 4'7''.

superman 9 cover

Astonishing Member

He's certainly bigger/older but not horrendously so (I can't say the same about his "outlook' on life after what's he gone through with Jor-El which is the bigger issue). I can't help want baby-faced Jon back. I love the kid. I can give this a shot and secretly hope it's time travel hijinks (not current Jon) or its temporary so I can have sweet innocent little Jon back at the end of the arc or something.

His suit is too busy, I definitely don't like it.

The Injustice League? I thought some of those guys died?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

I thought that was Superman, I see now that it isn't...interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    In fact, all of them died : Ultraman was killed by Mobius, Johnny Quick and Power Ring were killed during Forever Evil, Superwoman was killed by a Grail's controlled Steve Trevor and Owlman was killed by Dr. Manhattan.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    How tall will do you guys think Jon will be when he returns?Damian is around 4'6''. So Jon was maybe 4'7''.
    Teen Jon is probably 5'8 - 5'11 round that area I imagine.
    Last edited by Journey; 12-03-2018 at 12:33 PM.

And again while I don't like the age change, I do love that costume.

They die all the time.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Incredible Member magha_regulus's Avatar

Its the Crime Syndicate