Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Awesome pics! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Soubhagya View Post
    It is nice! I don't know how i did not think of this before. I am hearing a lot about Kong Kenan. I am thinking of starting it soon. Clark as a dad. I dig it!

I would love a miniseries with Jon. But i feel Lois and Clark would not allow this(apart from DC) for now. He is a small kid. But someday when he has a solo i would love it. Diana's interaction was too small. Did not remember this one. Thanks to remind me! I loved it when Jon says "Me too?" The kid is adorable!
    Yeah, I think they're testing the waters for him first. I mean, Damian was introduced in 2006 and he got a solo way down the line. And I know! I also thought it was a sweet detail that Bruce and Diana were there when Lois gave birth. That explains why Bruce isn't as cranky as he is when the kids are around

Also: Little detail about Jon is that apparently he is a huge Flash fan, it would be awesome if he got to meet Barry.

1F6D5B7D-99B2-4B9A-8F0A-042E15B9E12F.jpg

Gleason’s cover for Superman #35.

@Soubhagya, @sakuyamons My pleasure. Job Kent is imo one of DC's best ideas in recent years. Definitely the most adorable I can't help but smile every time I see him

Thanks to him and Tomasi I now read Superman comics.

SuperSons Halloween

http://flipityflip.tumblr.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Over Alfred's shoulder in that image, you can see Goku's hair sticking up.
    Alright! I got that. That's one thing i have in common with Jon. I used to love Dragonball Z.

These are some really good sketches. I like them!

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    1F6D5B7D-99B2-4B9A-8F0A-042E15B9E12F.jpg

Gleason’s cover for Superman #35.
    It looks like the next issue would be centered around Jon. Just as this one was on Lois. I am guessing that he joins the people who were chasing him at the end of the last issue. This arc seems really good.

@Soubhagya, @sakuyamons My pleasure. Job Kent is imo one of DC's best ideas in recent years. Definitely the most adorable I can't help but smile every time I see him

Same here. Thanks to Tomasi and Superboy, who brings me a lot of joy i am really loving the Superman books! I always read them before any other book.

SuperSons Halloween

http://flipityflip.tumblr.com
    Ha! Dressing up as Joker is never a good idea. (Especially when the real guy exists!) Wait is that Batman running behind them? At first i thought someone ran away from them. So it looks like Batman is in hot pursuit! Nice one!

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

I love Jon. He's got his dad's heart and mama Lois's moxy. And he's so kawaii

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Y'know, I really want to know why DC doesn't have Jon-style shirts for sale yet. Seems like an easy merchandise win right there.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

I know! Like in the n52 I only read Batbooks only, and now I'm reading probably 3/4 Super titles and like 2 Bat-Titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Y'know, I really want to know why DC doesn't have Jon-style shirts for sale yet. Seems like an easy merchandise win right there.
    Next year there better be Superboy-esque costumes for Halloween

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post

I loved how cute he was on this issue, Jimenez draws him so well.

BANNED

I hate to say this, but some times Jon's eyes remind me sponge Bob eyes he he he.

So here's a question....

We've seen a possible future for Damien (Gotham 666). We've seen a possible future for Jon (Beyond universe, though Im not sure if thats in continuity anymore?).

What do you see in Jon's future? Is he destined to replace his father? Will he find a name for himself and build a life beyond the shadow of his dad in the same way Nightwing built a life beyond Batman? Will he end up a failed Superman like Damien becomes a failed Batman or will he equal, possibly even surpassing, the Dad of Steel?

Will he ever get a real costume, or continue wearing stuff from Hot Topic?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Supersons Metal

This guy Otter does some excellent Damian and Jon mini comic strips
    Last edited by dietrich; 11-05-2017 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    So here's a question....

We've seen a possible future for Damien (Gotham 666). We've seen a possible future for Jon (Beyond universe, though Im not sure if thats in continuity anymore?).

What do you see in Jon's future? Is he destined to replace his father? Will he find a name for himself and build a life beyond the shadow of his dad in the same way Nightwing built a life beyond Batman? Will he end up a failed Superman like Damien becomes a failed Batman or will he equal, possibly even surpassing, the Dad of Steel?

Will he ever get a real costume, or continue wearing stuff from Hot Topic?
    Okay corrections 1st. Damian before he quit the cowl according to Bruce was the best he's ever seen so failed Batman is awfully incorrect ad picking 666 awfully selective though even in that a Batman who stops the Apocalypse is hardly a failure don't you think? Damian as batman surpassed his father and those are Bruce's words.

I'm not sure how long Kyrptonians live and the info out there is conflicting. If they do age. I see Jon going on to equalling/surpassing his father. I think he should take his fathers mantle because the world needs a Superman.
    In my mind at the time when Damian was batman in the Beyondverse Jon was also the Superman but that was ruined by Clark popping up in Beyond