Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

West-Reeve new class

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    West-Reeve new class

Oh man its so fast! There's fan art already. Thanks Deitrich.

Private school is a good idea with a lot of potential. But i just want to ask. Can one go with ripped jeans to a private school? Are there uniforms? I did not go in one.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Soubhagya View Post
    Oh man its so fast! There's fan art already. Thanks Deitrich.

Private school is a good idea with a lot of potential. But i just want to ask. Can one go with ripped jeans to a private school? Are there uniforms? I did not go in one.
    Private Schools are hugely varied. Some have strict dress codes and some have very loose ones. We'll see what kind Jon and Damian are going to.

Fantastic Member

Just going to put this here since this kind of relates to Jon I am very excited about this!!! Especially considering how much I love Red Hood and the Outlaws.

https://twitter.com/patrick_gleason/...68835359518720

Mighty Member

I love the look Jon seems to be giving Bizarro Boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I love the look Jon seems to be giving Bizarro Boy.
    I bet he’d end up befriending him.

BANNED

I hope he befriends him

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Private Schools are hugely varied. Some have strict dress codes and some have very loose ones. We'll see what kind Jon and Damian are going to.
    Yep. Went to a private, Catholic elementary school. No dress code beyond things like cussing and what not. Basically, jeans, shorts, t-shirts, etc were all fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Yep. Went to a private, Catholic elementary school. No dress code beyond things like cussing and what not. Basically, jeans, shorts, t-shirts, etc were all fine.
    I went to a private catholic school as well, but we had an uniform

Cool! I thought all schools in the US don't wear uniforms (based on films I've watched lol), but turned out some private schools do have one. I really can't wait to see both Jon and Damian in their school uniform!

Quote Originally Posted by reni344 View Post
    Just going to put this here since this kind of relates to Jon I am very excited about this!!! Especially considering how much I love Red Hood and the Outlaws.

https://twitter.com/patrick_gleason/...68835359518720
    Well well well its Bizzarro Superboy! I am interested. How is it to meet one's double? Jon will try to befriend him. But i guess not right away. This can be anything. I hope they put in a bit of comedy here. I somehow feel that there has to be some. I don't know why.

Quote Originally Posted by Soubhagya View Post
    Well well well its Bizzarro Superboy! I am interested. How is it to meet one's double? Jon will try to befriend him. But i guess not right away. This can be anything. I hope they put in a bit of comedy here. I somehow feel that there has to be some. I don't know why.
    I bet Lex is behind this somehow . Personally, I kind of want to know how Jon and Zod's son will interact, possibly on Action.

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    I bet Lex is behind this somehow . Personally, I kind of want to know how Jon and Zod's son will interact, possibly on Action.
    Why not Bizarro himself? He's been up to something in Red Hood and the Outlaws recently.

Why not Bizarro himself? He's been up to something in Red Hood and the Outlaws recently.
    Well i guess its about the twisted version. Bizzaro is one of Superman. And Bizzaro Superboy is of Superboy. Bizzaro would be more like meeting one's father who is twisted. Bizzaro Superboy is like a twisted me. Former sounds good the later sounds delicious.

The only one missing is Bizzaro Lois. Who is apparently not appearing any time soon.

Really? I’m super behind. I was only interested in my girl Artemis but I’ll catch up because I’ve heard is a neat batbook