Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    If its the current Earth-2, then no... Fury is Donna and she's Diana's daughter... why didn't she just come over to the main Earth instead of the current Donna?
    The poster was speaking in the past tense, so probably nothing current was indicated.

And id they really find a way to make Donna Troy even more complicated?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I only remember that Stephenwolf was her father(nothing good) and a few more, she was with the father before change of side..

DC wiki surprised me, seems that her name is DONNA of Amazon Island(or I forgot this), Fury is one alias.. But nothing wrong with the parents..

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Donna_of_Am...land_(Earth_2)
    Okay, I haven't read anything of this, but I'm getting the impression that the actual having an kid and raising her part of motherhood was skipped over here too?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    The poster was speaking in the past tense, so probably nothing current was indicated.

And id they really find a way to make Donna Troy even more complicated?
    Actually they didn't, E2 Donna's origins is actually the simplest of things:
    -Steppenwolf and Diana sired Donna
    -Steppenwolf made off with Donna and raised her
    -Donna remains evil, technically loyal to Darkseid before Steppenwolf
    -Right up to when Earth-2 is destroyed and she falls back on her Amazon background and becomes good.

Not to mention she was actually pretty competent both as a fighter and as a leader.
    So I would have been fine if DC had just ditched the Finch origins and have E2 Donna boomtube over to E1 and get stuck here.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    Actually they didn't, E2 Donna's origins is actually the simplest of things:
    -Steppenwolf and Diana sired Donna
    -Steppenwolf made off with Donna and raised her
    -Donna remains evil, technically loyal to Darkseid before Steppenwolf
    -Right up to when Earth-2 is destroyed and she falls back on her Amazon background and becomes good.
    I meant Donna Troy as a whole, not just this particular Donna Troy. Which in addition to the existing mess now has "... and then there was Earth 2.3 Donna who was Diana's daughter with Steppenwolf and is more or less unrelated to any other donna Troy" mudding things up even more.