Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
Imagine if Hippolyta was that blunt about it towards Diana during their weekly conversations?

"Have you gotten pregnant yet?"

"No mother..."

"For the sake of Olympus child! You have the beauty of Aphrodite, it cant be that hard to find a suitor!"

(In all honesty though, I think it's actually a little off that Hippolyta appears that eager to have grandchildren... especially when it appears not to not even have crossed Diana's mind.)
That's a good way to bring some laughs!

I am not happy to see her separated completely. In my view Diana shall go to Paradise Island once in a while. At least have conversations through the mind mirror. If you don't mind me asking where are these panels from?

Diana not having a thought about a kid is probably due to the writers. There is stigma associated with superheros as parents. It 'ages' them according to many. Her neglect has been brought up in another thread. There were imaginary stories with kids for Superman or Batman. People find it somewhat difficult to think of a mother and a superhero. I am not painting everyone with the same brush. For a lot of them its more subtle. Something even writers may not be aware of.

I pin the in story reason as Diana being busy. But since you have brought it up it does seem odd. She is best friends with Bruce and Clark. It should have crossed her mind.