Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Could we CBRers tea up to make social media better?

Sometimes I wonder if people report posts on social media enough. Twitter is a cess pool of nazis.

I just searched the hashtags #killallmuslims and #killalljews and reported all the posts that weren't just complaining about the hashtags.

I also feel I need to scrub my brain with chlorox now.

I am not sure how many reports twitter needs to take action, but I know I helped Roger Stone get banned.

Maybe if we use this thread to point out hashtags and individual posts to report, we could help twitter be a little closer to what their TOS say they're like?

I'm not talking about censorship... this is about bullying and hate speech that violates the TOS only.

Same for Facebook and MySpace.

BANNED

I'd actually be happy to cooperate but the first thing that we should do, is gather CBR members who are willing to join us on this and other things.

I made a thread calling CBR posters who are willing to join the CBR Twitter club, i just couldn't find it.

You sure have a lot of free time squirrel.

Also IMO that is a battle you cant win, specially with proxies and how people can easily change their IP.

MSMGA doesn't sound so good.
    BB

We should just petition for Twitter to stop existing. Take away Twitter and Nazis can't tweet. Simple as.

Quote Originally Posted by Duskman View Post
    We should just petition for Twitter to stop existing. Take away Twitter and Nazis can't tweet. Simple as.
    Then we go back to facebook

Quote Originally Posted by mojotastic View Post
    Then we go back to facebook
    One social media platform at a time. We eliminate them all until the only thing left is email and instant messengers again. We have to go back.

Or, just not use twitter, because it is really a poor form of communicating anything of worth. Twitter i purely voluntary and no one is forced to read it. If you don't like someones tweet, don't follow them.

BTW, it's Tee Off, a golf term, as in a golf tee.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Invincible Member

I'm laughing at myself because I thought that "Tea Up" was some new slang I hadn't heard yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Or, just not use twitter, because it is really a poor form of communicating anything of worth. Twitter i purely voluntary and no one is forced to read it. If you don't like someones tweet, don't follow them.

BTW, it's Tee Off, a golf term, as in a golf tee.
    My auto correct actually removed the M from "team up" for some reason...

And like it or not, Twitter is a part of the world now. A nuclear war could be started via Twitter for all we know.

Nobody is forcing you to watch TV or listen to radio, either. But you would be upset if FoxNews went full on Nazi like some twitter accounts.

You know squirrelmano, if you really want to make the internet safer then you would flag all those videos in the kid section of youtube, you know the ones i am talking about, the one that involve characters of children cartoon like Pepa Pig or Elza doing things like drinking pee, things involving scat or out right violence.

You and i can block whatever bother us on twatter, kids dont know how to flag videos, getting rid of thise disgusting videos, now that is a cause i can get behind.

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

These days I’m content just to browse through various sports, comics and film forums and MB’s. The interaction I get on these various MB’s with other posters on these subjects is enough for me. Never been a fan of Twitter, Facebook and the like but I suspect I’m in a small minority in that regard.

Fantastic Member Red Robe Jaldari's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Ashcroft View Post
    These days I’m content just to browse through various sports, comics and film forums and MB’s. The interaction I get on these various MB’s with other posters on these subjects is enough for me. Never been a fan of Twitter, Facebook and the like but I suspect I’m in a small minority in that regard.
    Give it time, people will come back to forums. Maybe social media will be used just to trade used stuff and rent media...

Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelMan View Post
    My auto correct actually removed the M from "team up" for some reason...

And like it or not, Twitter is a part of the world now. A nuclear war could be started via Twitter for all we know.

Nobody is forcing you to watch TV or listen to radio, either. But you would be upset if FoxNews went full on Nazi like some twitter accounts.
    That explains it. I had to turn off auto correct because of stuff like that.

You mean FoxNews hasn't gone full Nazi?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

If somebody has a minute...

almost every post by this guy, and every retweet, is racist nazi ideology

https://twitter.com/_Worse_IsB3tter

Over 1300 followers.

If you feel like reporting nazi accounts, his timeline is a treasure chest.