Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I imagined that on Sophie Turner's voice. Are Xavier and Littlefinger secretly the same person?
    Littlefinger strikes me more as Mr. Sinister...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by maxhilary View Post
    And Rogue got a mention!
    Makes me want him and Emma to have a conversation. She's a telepath all he has to do is THINK she doesn't even have to be in the same area as him to have a psychic conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Makes me want him and Emma to have a conversation. She's a telepath all he has to do is THINK she doesn't even have to be in the same area as him to have a psychic conversation.
    It might be because Marvel doesn't quite know where it wants Emma to be on the villain scale and is encouraging writers to keep away from her unless she's necessary in the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    That's actually quite a perfect match. I need Aidan Gillen as Sinister now.

It's criminal we have had nothing with Emma and Bobby since he came out.

BANNED

AAAH MY LETTER WAS PUBLISHED!!!.

Thoughts on the issue:
    • I forgot how much I liked the Champions. I hope Angel + Iceman stick together on whatever X-book comes up next, and Hercules continues to feature in an Avengers title. Johnny has Spirits of Vengeance to fall back on. Darkstar will probably vanish again, which is a real shame.
    • More Omega. Hallejulah we're seeing more of Bobby's capabilities. He's been known to be a potential powerhouse for quite some time, so I'd like him to achieve that.
    • I was going to say Judah is vanilla, but actually, he does have a personality; its just an annoying one. Bobby could do better and there are better alternatives out there. It's pretty hard to establish likable civilian lovers for our favorite heroes (MJ & Lois Lane are the main exceptions to the rule) especially when there isn't really any high stakes or drama.
    • Okay, so Bobby & Judah Netflix n' chilled. Is it just me or is that a little too fast? I can't help but feel like it's a little too soon. They hardly know each other. And now after a couple dates and a night to remember, Bobby is willing to drop his responsibilities as an X-Man and move to LA for him? iI think he ought to slow down a little.
    • The failed Spidey mimicry made me laugh.
    • Huh. The new Pyro whose identity was never revealed shows up for a panel.
    • Also, why does Quentin get to hang out with all the faculty? How odd. Nice that Forge was there. No Dani Moonstar though which is peculiar given she was shown over in Gold

Overall, another strong issue and I await the next one. Hopefully, there are many more to come as this is def one of my favorite comic titles right now. Thank you Sina Grace and thank you Bobby Drake

BANNED

I liked it, KEEP IT UP.

This issue was pretty cool.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Regarding this issue... Bobby trying to be like Spider-Man and hang upside down was far and away my favorite moment
    Hahahaha there were so many panels that had me proud and out loud. This book is great. I was never an Iceman fan until this came out.

BANNED

Eh, this is turning into painfully fluffy and decompressed fanfiction. It's no surprise the sales are tanking.

Also, it'd be nice if Bobby wasn't dating a gay robot.
    Last edited by Vegan Daddy; 11-01-2017 at 06:01 PM.

Haven't been following the book but Bobby moving to LA would be an interesting step for him considering his life has always voluntarily revolved around the X-Men. Scott stayed with the X-Men his whole life as he had no other purpose and couldn't envision one if he tried. Bobby could have lived an existence apart from the X-Men and even tried for a bit, and he found it so boring he jumped at the chance to join X-Factor. Not only was being a mutant hero exciting, I think it gave him a sense of belonging and purpose that he desperately wanted.

Fantastic Member True Believer Tony's Avatar

I kind of loved the scene of Iceman looking around the mansion and realizing that the X-Men just don't really need him. It's been a long time coming for Bobby tbh.

Also, I too thought it was weird that QQ was hanging with the adults.
    Twitter: @TonyBWood

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Y'know what this was beautiful. That's all.

I'm gonna miss this book when it's canceled.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by True Believer Tony View Post
    I kind of loved the scene of Iceman looking around the mansion and realizing that the X-Men just don't really need him. It's been a long time coming for Bobby tbh.

Also, I too thought it was weird that QQ was hanging with the adults.
    It kinda breaks my heart though. Obvs Jean + Logan + Xavier are coming back, but Hank isn't around, Scott is dead, Emma has defected to her villainous roots... if Bobby leaves too (even temporarily) almost all of the original X-Mansion residents aren't around anymore.

I guess Sina must like the character though. In terms of actual story, Quire would not want to be hanging with the teachers. Or maybe he would underneath it all. But where are the rest of the main students?

I have to say, recycling the same X-students over and over is becoming tedious. I love Anole, but we've seen so many panels of him without any weight behind them. Even as background characters, I'd like to see more of other students

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    That's actually quite a perfect match. I need Aidan Gillen as Sinister now.
    He's Mastermind. The parallels are uncanny.

Fantastic Member True Believer Tony's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    I guess Sina must like the character though. In terms of actual story, Quire would not want to be hanging with the teachers. Or maybe he would underneath it all. But where are the rest of the main students?
    Well to be fair, it looked like Quentin was just hogging the couch and Kurt was trying to kick him out. I love glimpses into the X-Men's mundane downtime life, I had to pause for a few moments while reading to enjoy the image of Storm making microwavable popcorn.
    Twitter: @TonyBWood