1 4.00%
  • Another Reboot

2 8.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Spectacular Member AzraelOnline's Avatar

Default Predictions for Detective Comics 1000

I know it seems like a ways away, but with it being released every two weeks it's not really that far away.
    So I made a poll of what everyone thinks is going to happen since the last real landmark issue was Batman 500 and we all know what happened there

We know the wedding will eventually happen, and since it's such a big deal they may as well have it in the thousandth issue right?
    Tim becoming Batman? The current arc says it'll happen.
    Jean Paul redonning his Batsuit; I feel like they planted the seed by him saying he felt the Batman AI in his head. Between that and his programming the two are bound to conflict and he'll lose it and become Batman in this continuity as well.
    Another reboot - because these people are just flying by the seat of their pants...
    Azrael Online - The Source for all things Azrael

Bruce & Selena Wedding
    Tim becomes Batman
    Jean Paul Valley redons the batsuit
    Another Reboot

I don't think that any of this is going to happen, specially the part of Tim becoming Batman (the whole point is that is a bad idea anyway), the only one that migth occur is Bruce and Selina weeding as a collaborative project beetween many writters.
    Last edited by TheCape; 11-01-2017 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I don't any of this is going to happen, specially the part of Tim becoming Batman (the whole point is that is a bad idea anyway), the only one that migth occur is Bruce and Selina weeding as a collaborative project beetween many writters.
    What he said ^^^.

Also, a group of stories. I'm not so sure DC is gonna "LET Bruce and Selina marry." Just don;t see it happening. I HOPE IT WILL.

However, this LANDMARK issue, will be B I G!!!

None. Bruce/Selina getting married is King's baby. So King's going to get that. Tim becomes Batman ain't happening. Jean Paul redons the suit will happen whenever Tynion deems it. And another reboot? HELL NO!
    And behold I shall be a blight upon the land and everything I touch shall wither and die.

-I never wanted Bruce married..
    -Tim Batman? No.. I want Steph happy. Even Tomorrow Tim knows that this is a bad idea..
    -Azrael as Batman??? .................I donīt know if I want this...........
    -REBOOT, NEVER... We lost Steph and Cass in 2011 for this..
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-01-2017 at 02:31 PM.

None of the above. I'm thinking there will be a couple of shorts in the issue focusing on different eras of Batman.

BANNED

Bruce and selina wedding, but i don't like the idea.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AzraelOnline View Post
    I know it seems like a ways away, but with it being released every two weeks it's not really that far away.
    So I made a poll of what everyone thinks is going to happen since the last real landmark issue was Batman 500 and we all know what happened there

We know the wedding will eventually happen, and since it's such a big deal they may as well have it in the thousandth issue right?
    Tim becoming Batman? The current arc says it'll happen.
    Jean Paul redonning his Batsuit; I feel like they planted the seed by him saying he felt the Batman AI in his head. Between that and his programming the two are bound to conflict and he'll lose it and become Batman in this continuity as well.
    Another reboot - because these people are just flying by the seat of their pants...
    I really think none of these are likely. The wedding: will be in Batman if it happens. Jean-Paul becoming Batman? Tynion loves his nostalgia, but I don't see enough groundwork laid for that. Reboot? That seems incredibly unlikely, but it's a bit far off for us to really know the results of Doomsday Clock. I'd say that "laying groundwork for new creative team" is more likely. Tim becoming Batman? Not in his Red Robin form, it won't. Maybe a backup story, but that doesn't seem that interesting - we already got the gist of him becoming Batman in his speech to Red Robin Tim about how the other Robins weren't right for the job.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord