Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fantastic Member TruthAndJustice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    I gotta wonder if they plan on the Dark Multiverse in practice sorta being their new Anti-Matter Universe. Like maybe one or multiple Nightmare Earth's actually survive once this story is done and can be the setting for stories in another imprint like Dark Matter or maybe even Vertigo. Maybe even use a surviving Earth there to create a new Crime Syndicate now that the Earth 3 version was killed off.
    Anti-Matter universe of Qward is still around. If anyone wants to bring back the Crime Syndicate of Amerika from the Anti-Matter Earth, it would be easy, they're still there, presumably. (Theory: the Earth-3 Crime Syndicate was actually the Crime SOCIETY of America, just giving itself a new name. Reference: DC comics circa 2007.)

Sounds like a fun issue. I'm picking up the main Metal mini but I'm not buying any of the one-shots or other tie-ins. Wasn't sure if Metal was worth it. And now that Im having fun with this ridiculous, over the top affair that reads and looks like a bad 90's metal era album cover, I think I'll hold off on the tie-ins until they're collected in a trade.

Cool to hear that the Doomsday virus is still a thing. The new Doomsday was one of the best things to come out of the New52 in regards to Clark's villains.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Metal #4 sneak peak, looks interesting

Is the Clark on the right wearing his own version of the BvS armor?

Does Superman have a "Bat-Buster" suit in the Fortress?

Can't tell if that's amazing or super lame........
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.