Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kiwiliko View Post
    Squad be here.

All this tells me is if he ever plays pokemon he would love the heck out of a pikachu.
    He might. Fans already do.

Ooooooh dis gon be good. I await this with popcorn.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Interesting looking preview. Let's hope it maintains quality all the way through and doesn't drops midways like previous issue.

The domino mask was added during coloring

Not the first time it happens either

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Interesting looking preview. Let's hope it maintains quality all the way through and doesn't drops midways like previous issue.

The domino mask was added during coloring
    Yeah I noticed this. That's why I think the team is listening to what we discuss here and elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Yeah I noticed this. That's why I think the team is listening to what we discuss here and elsewhere.
    Nah, that is just standard procedure for editorial. They just added the mask for visuals and to keep a plausible cover for Jason's identity.

Well at least is a start and they should do it more often.

The bat looks fat from the side.

Extraordinary Member

What I find confusing is that the Heads in Duuffle Bags and taking down Black Mask seem to refer to UTRH, but the first story arc of the Rebirth RHatO doesn't make much sense if UTRH is canon.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    What I find confusing is that the Heads in Duuffle Bags and taking down Black Mask seem to refer to UTRH, but the first story arc of the Rebirth RHatO doesn't make much sense if UTRH is canon.
    I found it strange too. Maybe it was two different events referenced in one sentence.

BANNED

Why not? Jason`s chronology and story didn`t start from zero with the launch of Rebirth. Pretty clear he and Bruce have a big backstory. Not to mention it also makes clear Jason is on his own again, directy hinting to the former Outlaws.

All Rebirth did was streamline what worked from the reboot and what didn`t and his case the biggest change was the origin story reverting back to his classic wheels.

Taking down Black Mask refers to this series' first arc and the thing about the duffel bags is a reference to Jason's return to Gotham that happened differently on this continuity. No Black Mask and Dick actually had a bigger role

Lobdell doesn't seem like he made up his mind about how Jason return to Gotham went. It's all over the place and even the second page you linked was changed in Rebirth since he weirdly enough had Tim being involved this time. Not to mention that Boomerang saying that Red Hood made a name for himself by taking down Black Mask doesn't add up with what already established in the previous books since he was already known.

Anyway, I kind of don't care about continuity anymore and I just want this book to continue being great.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

I keep saying this, but it's true...this book is amazing!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Why not? Jason`s chronology and story didn`t start from zero with the launch of Rebirth. Pretty clear he and Bruce have a big backstory. Not to mention it also makes clear Jason is on his own again, directy hinting to the former Outlaws.

All Rebirth did was streamline what worked from the reboot and what didn`t and his case the biggest change was the origin story reverting back to his classic wheels.
    I think the confusion is because the original UTRH has him recruiting and killing people that worked for Black Mask. So kind of weird the Roman would invite the guy who was cuting his men's heads off to be a partner.

BANNED

True but Loedbell never mentioned Roman by name when he used the heads in the bag reference. It`s pretty clear he never fully mapped out how "his" UTRH happened other than vague drappings but you can still have the incident happen to smaller fry before he goes up the ladder and steal enough business to set rep up. whether Roman sits in the main chair or not.