Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Well I'm really glad the tie-ins will be cooling down soon. I'm still enjoying it, but I'm finding myself getting a little bored of it. Batman: Lost was a nice story, but it felt pretty inconsequential when Superman literally just got an issue dedicated to him being lost/trapped in the Dark Multiverse. I'm ready to get back to the main story and have the plot move forward a little bit, because right now, the only thing that's happened in 15 or so issues is simply the Dark Knights taking over the world.

That said, I can't wait for JL and the Batman Who Laughs!

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I think we need to come up with a phrase like "sub-Event" for this.
    After all, it's not crossing over with and interrupting storylines in ALL DC's main-universe books.
    It is unfortunate that DC's line-wide events are like a 10th of the size of Marvel's mega-events, but they really are the same thing. The difference is that DC knows how to do an event right, whereas Marvel almost always overdoes it. I mean, seriously, they promised no more events for 18 months, and yet they're already trying to give us Venomverse, Generations, X-Men Blue/Gold crossover, Phoenix Resurrection, Avengers/Champions crossover, No Surrender, Venom Inc, and I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting. Granted, these probably don't fit the definition of "events," as Marvel intended, but it's like they're doing everything but. Just let your stories breathe, for god's sake!

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    On the REBIRTH front we got resolution to Oz-based stories in Detective Comics and Action Comics and it seems like each has wrapped it's Rebirth story now, just in time for Doomsday Clock. Fun getting these conclusions (I was really happy with how they changed the "Mr. Oz" character in the end of this issue of Action -- I'd been troubled before but no more) as each title has had Mr. Oz-based stuff going on almost since Rebirth began. It's nice to see that wrapped up in these books for now.
    Spoilers bro!

Other than that, I agree with everything you said about Metal (and Mr. Miracle).
    Last edited by TheFerg714; 11-09-2017 at 05:17 AM.
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Quantum and Woody! / Shadowman / Harbinger Wars II / Brittania
    DC- Justice League / Hal Jordan and the GLC / The Flash / Aquaman / Mera / Mister Miracle / Silencer / The Terrifics
    Other- The Walking Dead / Mighty Morphin Power Rangers / Go Go Power Rangers