Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default So What's Next for Tim Drake

We all know that currently he and the "Future Tim" are "back" from Oz's prison, and that Batwoman must DIE?? (Am I correct?)

So After this current story arc, what does everyone see DC setting Tim Drake up for next? Back to Red Robibn? with the gang @ 'Tec? Back to Titans? Etc? Maybe a new series... Robins!? IDK.

My gut reaction is that he'll remain loyal to the 'Tec team for now, however, one could keep in mind that Bruce has Batman and 'Tec, Batwoman leads the 'Tec crew, Nightwing has his solo, Jason leads a team:RHatO, Damian has Super Sons, and whatever, Barbara has her solo AND BoP.

So should DC put him BACK in the 'Tec team, or (I HOPE THIS PART IS TRUE)........Tim gets his OWN solo title, OR a "new" Bat-persona and a Solo title...? What say ye?

My ideal would be a solo title + a team book.

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    my ideal would be a solo title + a team book.
    totally agree!!!

My Guess: He'll stick with Tec for a while while investigating for this 'Conner' he's meant to know and eventually restart YJ when he gets Kon, Bart and Cassie back

BANNED

He's already been confirmed to be sticking with the 'Tec team, at least for the next arc, and I don't imagine Tynion is going to want to stop writing him any time soon.

I don't see him getting a solo, but I could see him joining up with a new Young Justice one the others are back.

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

What name will he be using? Red Robin, still?

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    What name will he be using? Red Robin, still?

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Yeah. He's sticking with that but at least he now remembers that HE WAS ROBIN. When he 'died' his last words were 'Robin Out' and Oz revealled his current Origin which is basically Pre 52's. So it's a step up

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    Yeah. He's sticking with that but at least he now remembers that HE WAS ROBIN. So it's a step up
    And I wish I could be happy about it...

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

My guess is he'll just stay in detective comics, since Tynion still has a lot of plans but doesn't really have time for another book.

It seems like Tynion is setting Anarky up to be Tim's nemesis. We'll probably see that play out in full soon.

Thanks guys, good comments, here. I hope he gets a solo, but yeah, 'Tec, or a "team" book. Either way is fine, ... we just need more TD right now.

With Dixon doing DC work again, I'd love him to get his hands on a Tim book. I don't think Tynion wants to share though.

Mighty Member

He'll stay in Tec and probably continue to be mediocre unless Tynion is actually doing something interesting.

He is sticking on Tec for a while and probably would continued to investigate that "Conner" person as a subplot (if this mean that Tim would anything that isn't hacking, like actual detective work, i'm in). A solo or mini with Dixon would be ideal, but i doubt that DC has any faith that it would sell without the Robin name

What will happen: Tim will stay in 'Tec, and will find Conner/Bart/Cassie, etc, potentially spinning out into a new young justice book.

What I would like to happen: Tim leaves 'Tec (he honestly makes the book worse IMO), and gets a solo doing the above while establishing a civilian life (bringing back the spidey meets batman aspects that made the character shine) and keeping in touch with Steph, Cass, Dick, etc.