Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I'm not even sure because the timeline is still fuzzy no one's outright touched it
    I know. I figure that'll be fixed after Rebirth. Or at least we'll have enough information to extrapolate a rough guess.

If Damien has aged normally and is 13 (which is the only age we know for an absolute right now), the odds of Bruce being 29 is pretty slim. Especially if we're to believe that he was already Batman and had fought against Ra's enough to be considered a worthy heir to the League of Assassins and a viable mate for Talia.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Who said any younger sibling for Damian has to have Bruce as the daddy?
    This would be great. And imagine her being able to show up Damien in every way possible AND be more liked by the Teen Titans?

This would be a dream come true character, TBH.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I'm not even sure because the timeline is still fuzzy no one's outright touched it
    Voodoo chronology.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    be more liked by the Teen Titans?

This would be a dream come true character, TBH.
    Well that's not difficult
    Damian like his father is something of a dick so a sibling who doesn't have Wayne DNA might turn out more social.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Well that's not difficult
    Damian like his father is something of a dick so a sibling who doesn't have Wayne DNA might turn out more social.
    True, but somehow I guess Damian didn't inherit that gene where people respect him the way people respect Bruce.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

True, but somehow I guess Damian didn't inherit that gene where people respect him the way people respect Bruce.
    Oh he did it's just those who are timid or bad at reading behaviour feel they need to be hostile to save take NuWally a couple of issues back [in the Flash]he was using Moves that he copied from Damian and Damian's "tt" but face to face his insecurities get the better of him.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
    Superman gave Damian the seal of approval, GA respects him and Shazam want's to hang with him even the TT respect him hence why they didn't kick him straight to the moon first chance they got.
    You confuse Like with respect. Most people don't like Damian just like most don't like his father but they respect them.

Damian is 13 as he matures hopefully he will become more social since unlike Bruce he has a large family around him.
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 11-15-2017 at 04:40 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Oh he did it's just those who are timid or bad at reading behaviour feel they need to be hostile to save take NuWally a couple of issues back [in the Flash]he was using Moves that he copied from Damian and Damian's "tt" but face to face his insecurities get the better of him.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
    Superman gave Damian the seal of approval, GA respects him and Shazam want's to hang with him even the TT respect him hence why they didn't kick him straight to the moon first chance they got.
    You confuse Like with respect. Most people don't like Damian just like most don't like his father but they respect them.

Damian is 13 as he matures hopefully he will become more social since unlike Bruce he has a large family around him.
    I'm pretty sure that Clark is just being polite since Damian's just a kid who also just happens to be the kid of one of his closest friends and is also the closest superhero friend of his own kid. As for TT, I really can't stand the new book. It just seems like Damian Wayne fan fic, tbh. There really hasn't been a TT book worth reading since Geoff Johns first 30 issues or so of his run (which really pains me to say considering I otherwise am really not a fan of his in the least).

I'm pretty sure that Clark is just being polite since Damian's just a kid who also just happens to be the kid of one of his closest friends and is also the closest superhero friend of his own kid. As for TT, I really can't stand the new book. It just seems like Damian Wayne fan fic, tbh. There really hasn't been a TT book worth reading since Geoff Johns first 30 issues or so of his run (which really pains me to say considering I otherwise am really not a fan of his in the least).
    I like TT though I'm unhappy that the OG 3 haven't had any development. I'm not a fan of Percy regressing Damian or writing the book as Damian's learning journey however after Green Arrow and Gotham Resistance I'm less wary. However I wish the endless cross overs would end so we can get to the arcs focused on Gar, Raven and Star.

Or better yet graduate them I'm sick of DC's handling of these 3.

Clark letting untrained Jon partner with Robin unsupervised isn't politeness that's respect and trust.