Mighty Member

Default Howabout some more MARVEL VISIONARIES books?

Would love to see some omnibus volumes of :

Mark Millar

Robert Kirkman (Jubilee, Ant-man, Cap disassembled, Marvel Team-up, Marvel 2099, Spidey, others?)

Brian K Vaughan (Age of Apocalypse, Kazar, X-force, Cable, others?)

While I'm here : an omnibus of Black Panther would be cool too . (FF 52, Bp joins Avengers, Marvel Jungle action, Kirby, 80's mini, Marvel Comics presents storyline etc.)

What's some other Marvel TPBs you wanna see?

Astonishing Member

Cool topic.
    The TPBs that i want to see are :

New Mutants Omnibus volume 1.
    Wolverine by Larry Hama.Volume 1 and 2.(I think for that run,one Omnibus is not enough)
    Spectacular Spider-Man by J.M.DeMatteis and Sal Buscema Omnibus.

And from DC:
    Swamp Thing by Alan Moore Omnibus.
    Last edited by comicscollector; 11-03-2017 at 03:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    Cool topic.
    The TPBs that i want to see are :

New Mutants Omnibus volume 1.
    Wolverine by Larry Hama.Volume 1 and 2.(I think for that run,one Omnibus is not enough)
    Spectacular Spider-Man by J.M.DeMatteis and Sal Buscema Omnibus.

And from DC:
    Swamp Thing by Alan Moore Omnibus.
    There were multiple versions of Marvel Visionaries released - both in hardcover and soft cover.

I had Spectacular custom bound, but still would give my big toe for an official release. Did you ever see it?
    I love comics and make art. Check it out: https://www.facebook.com/pages/ARose...9658123?ref=hl

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by arosenbarger View Post
    There were multiple versions of Marvel Visionaries released - both in hardcover and soft cover.

I had Spectacular custom bound, but still would give my big toe for an official release. Did you ever see it?
    I have seen the Peter David Visionaries (Hulk) TPBīs many times,others not so much at least in the comic books shops.

Never seen a Spectacular custom bound.

A official Spectacular J.M.DeMatteis/Sal Buscema would be awesome,so would a Spectacular Gerry Conway/Sal Buscema omnibus.

BANNED

Omnis I'd like to see:

The Claremont Uncanny X-Men run finished, filling in the gap between where Vol. 3 left off and the Claremont/Lee series picks up. The nice thing is they could focus on the actual X-issues considering most of the crossovers covered (Mutant Massacre, Fall o/t Mutants, Inferno) have their own Omnibus releases already.

I'd love a new printing on the first Wolverine Omni and a 2nd (and 3rd) volume. Ditto a new printing for the long OOP Annihilation Omni. Original New Mutants would be another high on my list, just to see that Sienkiewicz art in Omni-sized glory!

More than the Visionaries run, at this time I'd really like to see them fill in/finish some of the Epic Collections they've started, especially the lesser collected characters/runs. Moon Knight vol. 3 finishing the original series plus maybe the Fist of Khonshu mini. PM/IF vol. 3 completing their original series run. Another couple Defenders Epics. Another Iron Man release or two (or three, etc.) to finish the O'Neil run on the series.

DC... /sigh... I just want them to finish what they start. Since I haven't seen any solicits yet I'm hoping they complete the Ostrander Suicide Squad trade run. I'd love if they'd re-visit the Ostrander Spectre and Martian Manhunter runs as well (to say nothing of just finishing SMT already!). Also hoping we get a JLI/A/E vol. 2 at least to/through Breakdowns. I'm seriously at the point with them where if they don't start finishing some of these runs I'm done buying their collections as they release and either waiting until the last book is released or I'll start binding the damn things myself.

Oh, and I'd definitely buy in on a Moore Swamp Thing ... and I'd like to see a new printing of the Marshall Rogers Batman collection.

Incredible Member

I would like to see a Weird War Tales omnibus. My favourite comic growing up. Not sure how likely it is. With the Swamp Thing omnibus and upcoming House of Secrets Omnibus, they may be branching out a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    I have seen the Peter David Visionaries (Hulk) TPBīs many times,others not so much at least in the comic books shops.

Never seen a Spectacular custom bound.

A official Spectacular J.M.DeMatteis/Sal Buscema would be awesome,so would a Spectacular Gerry Conway/Sal Buscema omnibus.
    Want to share the bind with you. Do you wish for me to post here or private message/email?
    I love comics and make art. Check it out: https://www.facebook.com/pages/ARose...9658123?ref=hl