Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Water View Post
    I think...killing Cyclops off is expected and predictable. But I'm going to read this anyway and my mind will be blown if he dies.
    Yeah, if they're going with the stealth reboot at the end of the year, then killing adult Cyclops would make sense if they're also going to try to replace Wolverine with X-23.

Quote Originally Posted by Supernature View Post
    The Gold books are all awful: no mission statements, no direction, purpose or relevance. Like, what the hell is going on ?
    In my opinion, editorial mandate that only one side of Schism gets a relevant voice -- the Bendis side

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sundowhn View Post
    In my opinion, editorial mandate that only one side of Schism gets a relevant voice -- the Bendis side
    Bendis' books are lame as well, and even worse than gold team books.

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Looks like Rogue in her 90's attire sans the big hair.
    It looks like polaris, quick silver and scarlett witch to me. Polaris with the popped collar. Quicksilver with the slightly pointy hair and Scarlett Witch with the tiara

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

AVENGERS & X-MEN: AXIS #3 (OF 9)
    RICK REMENDER (W) • LEINIL FRANCIS YU (A)
    Cover by JIM CHEUNG
    YOUNG GUNS VARAINT COVER BY NICK BRADSHAW
    INVERSION VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    ACT I: THE RED SUPREMACY
    • With the heroes lost, the world’s fate lies in the hands of the vilest syndicate known to man.
    • Scarlet Witch is forced to join Dr. Doom, the man who unleashed her power to cause M-Day, or she will watch those she loves most die.
    • The return of one of the Marvel Universe’s great villains!
    • An Avenger quits, a heart is broken, and the world as we know it is gone.

AVENGERS & X-MEN: AXIS #2 (OF 9)
    RICK REMENDER (W) • ADAM KUBERT (A)
    Cover by JIM CHEUNG
    YOUNG GUNS VARIANT COVER BY MAHMUD ASRAR
    INVERSION VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    ACT I: THE RED SUPREMACY
    • The heroes of the Marvel Universe storm the beaches of Red Skull’s Genoshian Reeducation camps. What they discover within will lead to a bleak new era.
    • The revelation of Tony Stark’s dark secret promises to shatter the fragile alliance between A and X.
    • The all-new Captain America pays a terrible price.
    • Nova’s attempt at solving the crisis leads to disaster.
    • Magneto betrays his alliance to join an army of evil.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

AMAZING X-MEN #12
    CRAIG KYLE & CHRIS YOST (W) • CARLO BARBERI (A/C)
    • This is it! The conclusion to WORLD WAR WENDIGO!
    • Will the combined forces of the X-Men and Alpha Flight be enough to save an entire nation from this deadly, cannibalistic plague?
    • And how do the GREAT BEASTS fit into the mayhem that surrounds Canada?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

CHRIS CLAREMONT (w) • TODD NAUCK (a)
    Cover by JAMIE McKELVIE
    DEATH OF WOLVERINE Aftermath!
    • Not so long ago, Nightcrawler was dead.
    • Now, with a second lease on life, Nightcrawler struggles to find his place back in the land of the living.
    • But now that his best friend, Wolverine, has taken his place in the afterlife, that struggle just got a lot more difficult!
    • And he may just find his solace in the last place he (or YOU!) would imagine!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    Last edited by From The Shadows; 07-16-2014 at 06:32 AM.

The X-book solicits continue to strike me as so underwhelming and uninspired. I'll get X-Factor per usual and that's probably it, which is unacceptable considering how many books are in this line and how much they could be doing with all these characters.

The Storm book is taking the wrong direction IMO. It looks like each issue is just "Storm and a character she has history with." Callisto, Forge, now Wolverine as if I need more Wolverine to read about. If they want the book to be memorable and creatively successful at all they need to put Storm in new and different situations to challenge her. This Storm history tour looks so boring.
    Image Comics (TPB):
    Saga, Southern Bastards, Injection, Descender, Deadly Class, Chew, Black Magick

DC Rebirth (Digital):
    The Flash, Batman, Green Lanterns, Aquaman

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Edit: "Deadpool kills fantomex and then joins X-Force" campaign starts today)
    Did you ever here my pitch for a "Deadpool Kills Fantomex" miniseries? Basically, Deadpool kills every version of Fantomex in the Multiverse, and then he is appointed King of the Universe for ridding it of the shittiest character ever created.
    Formerly Doctor Malekith.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by El Sombrero View Post
    The X-book solicits continue to strike me as so underwhelming and uninspired. I'll get X-Factor per usual and that's probably it, which is unacceptable considering how many books are in this line and how much they could be doing with all these characters.

The Storm book is taking the wrong direction IMO. It looks like each issue is just "Storm and a character she has history with." Callisto, Forge, now Wolverine as if I need more Wolverine to read about. If they want the book to be memorable and creatively successful at all they need to put Storm in new and different situations to challenge her. This Storm history tour looks so boring.
    Amen. I can officially say, other than to follow-up on some titles I am done with all of them. I am going through issue #25 with Uncanny and will trade wait X-force.
    While I did not have high hopes for the series anyhow I must say, I cannot even image the fans are frothing at the "exciting" solicitations that have been coming up through issue 4 of Storm's ongoing (for now)...the only thing good about them so far have been the covers (IMO).

Quote Originally Posted by SpOck View Post
    Did you ever here my pitch for a "Deadpool Kills Fantomex" miniseries? Basically, Deadpool kills every version of Fantomex in the Multiverse, and then he is appointed King of the Universe for ridding it of the shittiest character ever created.
    Pitch it to Gerry Duggan in next week's X-Position.

Praiseworthy Analyst Emerald_616's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El Sombrero View Post

Storm isn't even out yet! Goddess in Heaven, try it and see before dumping in the fire.

BANNED

Only if he kills himself at the end. The 2nd shittiest character killing the shittiest must have that ending.

BANNED

I think there's only 1 version of Fantomex in the multiverse.

Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckler View Post
    Only if he kills himself at the end. The 2nd shittiest character killing the shittiest must have that ending.
    I'm sorry you feel that way. But that would be impossible. You see, Deadpool has this unstable healing factor that prevents such things from happening.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I'm sorry you feel that way. But that would be impossible. You see, Deadpool has this unstable healing factor that prevents such things from happening.
    Yeah, so did Wolverine.