Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post

hmmmm.

One is obviously Scarlet Witch and the other two well that is not Rogue or Janet I don't believe.
    left one looks like black widow, you can see her belt. middle idk

BANNED

At first I thought the three characters were Rogue, Havok and Wanda, but it actually makes more sense for them to be Polaris, Quicksilver and Wanda.

Amazing Member

Lmao, "greatest X-man to ever live" for Logan. Rot inhell marvel.

And notice how none ofthe bendisbooks care about lOgans death.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shambles View Post
    This is written by Rick Remender, so Polaris fans might want to brace themselves
    It's pretty obvious that from left to right this is Polaris, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch. All of Magneto's kids. The woman on the left has a collar popping up like Lorna's current Serval Uniform and Scarlet Witch has her lame headdress on. This is BAD news for fans of Lorna. Quicky and Scarlet Skank will get a pass because of their movie appearance.

I have to say the Red Skull cover is very evocative. It would make a great poster.

First we get the will of Charles Xavier. Now we have one for Wolverine. Are the X-men going to be spending the rest of 2014 reading dead people wills. Not looking forward to the death of Logan Sabertooth tie-in. Looks like a excuse to return Sabertooth to a mindless, crazed killer. He still is one know yet at least he has plans and goals and written somewhat as being more intelligent. I like the current incarantion of Sabertooth. No need to retcon him imo. Laura is a chip of the old block. When she gets angry she goes all Logan and ends up like her dad on a hunt. Leaving everyone behind. The stuff with Magneto looks good as well.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by zexion_armando View Post

And notice how none ofthe bendisbooks care about lOgans death.

"Nrama: When hearing this series was about characters with a close connection to Logan trying to carry on after his death, most fans would presume it would feature fellow X-Men such as Kitty Pryde, Jubilee, Storm, Cyclops and others. X-23 is a fellow X-Man, but her ties with Logan are due to their genetics. Will those stories be told?

Marts: Other character such as his teammates and friends will be covered in the regular series like Amazing X-Men, All-New X-Men, Uncanny X-Men, X-Men as well as in some other areas as well. We have special one-shots coming up, including a Deadpool one-shot, that features other character’s reaction to Logan’s death. So with regards to not seeing them in The Logan Legacy, we felt his friends and allies were covered in other areas."

Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckler View Post
    It's pretty obvious that from left to right this is Polaris, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch. All of Magneto's kids. The woman on the left has a collar popping up like Lorna's current Serval Uniform and Scarlet Witch has her lame headdress on. This is BAD news for fans of Lorna. Quicky and Scarlet Skank will get a pass because of their movie appearance.
    I didn't even consider the movies when I was contemplating how this could end. If that is Polaris, she is the most expendable and also a useful Alex prop. Hopefully the level of "bad news" isn't what I'm thinking...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dim Halo View Post
    New artist on Cyclops ongoing makes me sad. Anyone familiar with the new guy? Javier Garron?
    Very easy transition in style to the RD. It should not be too jarring. He is currently doing some work on DC titles but his pencil work has a very similiar vibe to the current artist. The inking will be key to keeping it loose but detailed.

BANNED

Nothing really stands out for me this month. It does make it sound as if AXIS will end some titles by the time it concludes.
    Still not impressed with the solo efforts save for Magneto and Cyclops, hopefully the art change in Cyclops is not the death knell for this title but with his team doing a cross-universe caper there is no reason for him to return home at the moment.
    The last Will and T of Xavier is supposed to be a cast shake-up for Uncanny but it looks as if Cyclops will still be in it.
    WATX sure sounds to be ending so they must be giving it a new #1 if they are going to do a rotating headmaster on that title. Storm is all messed up and laying in a puddle over her "lover" so she must be away from the school right now and being dramatic.
    Man oh man, I used to get so amped when I would see the solicitations before but there was nothing in the X-line, not even reprints of HC's that gave me pause this month. Too bad really.
    Meh. Lots of good outside of the X-line though.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    The best cover of the month for me. I cried when I saw this cover.

That's beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    The best cover of the month for me. I cried when I saw this cover.

Yeah I like it. I liked her #3 variant as well, and I'm just glad that it looks like both Storm's and Kurt's books will dedicate an issue (or at least part of it) to them reflecting on Wolverine's death. I this his death should have some weight them these 2 (and a few others that Logan was close to).
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckler View Post
    The slight silhouette of the thigh high boots though leads me to believe that's not Lorna...

Quote Originally Posted by Daymare View Post
    Very easy transition in style to the RD. It should not be too jarring. He is currently doing some work on DC titles but his pencil work has a very similiar vibe to the current artist. The inking will be key to keeping it loose but detailed.
    Great to hear. I'll leave my reservations on pause for now.

BANNED

Bendis' main plot is nonexistent, so I'm focusing on the shipping more than ever.

Teenage Phoenix and Black Spider-Man will have the cutest, most heroic, Blake Griffin-looking, arachno-psychic kids ever.

Sorry, Rachel.
    Last edited by Phoenix Egg; 07-15-2014 at 01:30 PM.

I'm buying :

Legendary Star Lord 4
    Marvel 75th Anniversary Collection (because I'm a dman fool)
    All New Ultimates 9
    All New X-Men 33
    Uncanny X-Men 23

Tempted to try out AXIS, if only there was a way to only committed to these three issues without having to also commit to the next ones as the issues won't be out before next month's solicts. Can't believe they are triple shipping the event!
    http://www.shadowandflamewithmagik.com/

My Blog following the adventures of Kitty Pryde, Lockheed and Magik

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

All New Ultimates is the best book Marvel is plopping out on that creaky assembly line of theirs.