Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mogo vs Thanos

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    wait... what?
    In order to fight his son, who's been boosted by Death, IIRC.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I mean it's important enough to double post, I guess.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member

Thanos has not become Phoenix Thanos.

Death had some elaborate plot that had Thane get a power up from a Phoenix egg while making Thanos sick and weak. Thanos eventually managed to get his powers back and duke it out with Thane, they blew up a planet in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Thanos has not become Phoenix Thanos.

Death had some elaborate plot that had Thane get a power up from a Phoenix egg while making Thanos sick and weak. Thanos eventually managed to get his powers back and duke it out with Thane, they blew up a planet in the process.
    Goddamn it.

I wanted Phoenix Thanos to happen. Now I'm just disappointed.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Goddamn it.

I wanted Phoenix Thanos to happen. Now I'm just disappointed.
    Would the Phoenix Force actually be a power-up for Thanos? Or just more of the same? I suppose he would at least finally be able to fly. Hmm. Now I'm picturing a flying Thanos, and it isn't good. Thanos probably has the ability to fly, but realizes that it is unflattering for his build.

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    Would the Phoenix Force actually be a power-up for Thanos? Or just more of the same? I suppose he would at least finally be able to fly. Hmm. Now I'm picturing a flying Thanos, and it isn't good. Thanos probably has the ability to fly, but realizes that it is unflattering for his build.
    He'd be a flying Thanos in a green and gold, entirely too tight onesie.

Do you not understand how amazing this is.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    Darkseid suffers a similar problem. :P They both much prefer to float along slowly lol
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    He'd be a flying Thanos in a green and gold, entirely too tight onesie.

Do you not understand how amazing this is.
    The Phoenix Five didn't wear green, just red, gold, black, and white. Thanos would probably go with black and red. And there is a risk that Thanos might wear hiphuggers like Namor.

I was thinking more along the lines of the outfit Deadpool wore. Or the old Dark Phoenix Jean Grey green/gold onesie.

Arx Inosaan