BANNED

Default New Super-Man #17 Preview/Discussion

https://13thdimension.com/exclusive-...-super-man-17/

I am smiling. I have a big smile on my face at a time I didn't think anything could make me smile.

BANNED

"Is it weird if I ask you to sign my cape?"

"YES"

Ahahahhah the preview is just great!

I feel sorry for aquaman! He just wants to meet his counterpart

"Toymaster?" Wouldn't the immediate assumption be Toyman? I thought he was back.

Poor Aquaman. Not only does his beard look very unflattering there, but he doesn't know there are no plans for a Chinese Aqua-Man .

I just noticed that Batman actually signed the cape Its nice seeing them all talking together!

Bat-man reminds me Toyman in Batman Superman Public Enemies, fan since his childhood.. But his idol is sometimes a jerk..

Wonderwoman know the other snake... If I remember this well, she killed the other snake like 100 years ago, no?

... I saw the first CHAPTERS of flash volume, I forgot that the chinese flash appeared in the firsts chapter of Flash, killspeed saga was the only rebirth flash saga that I SAW..
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-04-2017 at 11:10 AM.

That's just awesome. This issue (like the rest) will be so much fun.

Best lines for me:

Superman: I hope you don't mind me saying so, Batman, but that machine looks like something YOU might build.

Batman: I hope you don't mind ME saying so, Superman, but if I'D build it, you'd already be UNCONSCIOUS.

Superman: Huh. So you DO mind, then.

That's great, as is the banter between the two leagues.
    Hear my new CD "Love The World Away", available on iTunes, Google Music, Spotify, Shazam, and Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01N5XYV..._waESybX1C0RXK via @amazon
    www.jamiekelleymusic.com
    TV interview here: https://snjtoday.com/snj-today-hotline-jamie-kelley/

BANNED

The opening scene with the Leagues was definitely the best part, but even with most of the issue being set-up for the finale, it was still great stuff. Nice to see Lex again to give the story more cohesion and I actually like, thinking about it now, that Kenan getting flight wasn't a big dramatic moment. With the heat vision and super breath moments, Kenan completed his character arc. Anything else at this point would be overkill. Also, All-Yang continues to be a really interesting villain. (Anyone believe that I-Ching is actually dead for a second though?)

I do wonder how Yang plans to wrap this all up in one issue, but I have zero reason to believe he won't pull it off.
    Last edited by Assam; 11-08-2017 at 06:36 AM.

Another cool issue as usual! Loved seeing the two leagues interact! I really have no idea what will happen next issue. Any one got any predictions?

Astonishing Member

If All-Yang is otherwise half of I-Ching I assume Kenan will somehow power him up so that I-Ching now stronger than All-Yang will simply seal him away. A bit basic admittedly but hey.

Though I dunno. I know it's Lex but I wasn't happy with Kenan just not caring about Lex's property and invading it to get to the Red Dragon. I kept thinking it'd throw his powers out of whack using them like that. Plus isn't Lex still a good guy right now?

I did laugh a bit too hard at Kenan saying "People like you" when mentioning why All-Yang hates Westerners and Clark being lost.

Well, Kenan just showed his jerk side to Supes. By breaking, entering, causing property damage, and unleashing monsters from another dimension.

I hope his mommy spanks him good for being a brat.

I missed Lex in a business suit.