Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by NaVi View Post
    I have always believed that the body represents the powers of the hero, that's why for me.
    Thor (Marvel) is fast but his main power is strength, that's why he is a bodybuilder.
    Flash is a sprinter, that's why he's tall and slim.
    WW is strong and fast alike (warrior), so she has a perfect physique.
    Superman is something similar to WW, but his strength is seen as his main power, so without becoming a bodybuilder he has to be big, Cavill in MoS but taller.
    As for his muscular definition, I don't know if it's a comic or a fanfic, but I remember reading that Kryptonian evolution makes his body develop more effectively, if you add his powers to that, superman has an almost perfect physical development .
    I struggle with this because in their own ways neither Superman nor Wonder Woman have strength solely reliant on their muscles in the broader historical sense

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    I struggle with this because in their own ways neither Superman nor Wonder Woman have strength solely reliant on their muscles in the broader historical sense
    what I mean is that the power adapts the user's body to be able to use it 100 × 100, because Superman and WW do not depend on their muscles, but a Superman or WW is not the same with the body of a Sumo wrestler, than with the body of an athlete.