Astonishing Member

Default My Petty complaint about the Spiriva commercial with the Bear

I'm not offended or outraged.... No heads should roll. On the one hand the commercial is a fairly likeable smidgen of tv. On the other hand , theres this bear( not even a mean looking bear) just sort of holding onto this guy and this is suppossed to represent asthma or its effect. A mean nasty looking bear doing its best to crush all air out of the man or forcing the man to carry him piggy back while chuckling seems to me like it'd be more symbolic of Asthma. A boa constrictor I think would have gotten the idea across better as well. Weird thing To complain about I know but Asthma used to kick the crap out of me on a regular basis. Its been years now since I've had a bad attack. Generally I'm fine if I just drink enough black coffee.
    Last edited by Photon Torme; 11-05-2017 at 03:06 PM.

I am not sure I have seen that ad.
    But in general, it is a national disgrace that we have ads for perscription drugs.
    Drs should decide what drugs we need, not people asking their Dr based on a stupid ad.
    Especially with the serious side effects most of them have.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!