Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Also, I'm starting to REALLY want Blink to seriously kick Dreamer's ass all over the place, in epic fashion. Wanted everybody to care more too, that she took off & was just gone, the buncha soulless bastards.
    Lorna did care but Dreamer and Thunderbird didn't tell her the whole truth. And Eclipse hasn't really lied to Lorna yet but if he does what Carmen wants, he'll be on that slippery slope too and her reaction won't be good. She has more fire than anyone in the show and there is gonna be consequences for lying.
    Last edited by JasonEsta; 11-07-2017 at 10:56 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    I like this show...but I really, really don't care about this Strucker family...yet. I am excited to see where their story goes, but I am not enjoying the journey there.
    Lauren Strucker..she's the most interesting. She saw the racism and bigotry from the first episode. So her character had layers..her parents were damn near forced to do the right thing in the end.

Although...She might be targeted by the illusionist.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    Lorna did care but Dreamer and Thunderbird didn't tell her the whole truth. And Eclipse hasn't really lied to Lorna yet but if he does what Carmen wants, he'll be on that slippery slope too and her reaction won't be good. She has more fire than anyone in the shoe and there is gonna consequences for lying.
    Well the love triangle between the Carmen, Polaris and Eclipse is something not exactly likely to end in hugs and puppies.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Mark my words, Wes is a plant, directly from Dr. Campbell himself. That's why he zeroed right in on Lauren, that was his objective, to get close to her & gain her trust. Sage will figure it out neXt ep, tho, and nail his ass to the wall in the following one.
    I hope he's really an old man.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Siena Blaze View Post
    Lol...why? She almost kissed him. That would be horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    Lol...why? She almost kissed him. That would be horrible.
    But funny as hell! Get it, Wes!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Siena Blaze View Post
    Lol, that would be weird. Though, I agree that something is up with him, it's hinted in next week's episode description

spoilers:

>1.07: eXtreme measures
    Eclipse receives a call from his ex-lover, Carmen (guest star Michelle Veintimilla), and must revisit his dark past in order to protect the Underground. Reed and Sage (Hayley Lovitt) comb through some secret files they recovered and find alarming information about Lauren's new friend. Meanwhile, Thunderbird helps Blink open up about her past life and Jace greenlights a special surveillance program with the help of Dr. Campbell (guest star Garret Dillahunt)
    end of spoilers