Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
    Amazing Member

Default Detective Comics #968 Preview / Discussion (Spoilers)

Out of all the Robins, Jason Todd is my favourite

It's almost hard to tell Bruce and Tim apart...

I still don't think the Robins needed to be here.

I guess Tim's line about Damian doing something to Jon in the future will be developed in the upcoming Teen Titans/Super Sons/Superman crossover.

"Sorry Tim, I don't believe in Santa Claus" Oh Jason .

Spoiler is not here yet..

Without her existence, this attacks against Damian will put Tim in my black List, or Tynion, I hope not see him many times in things related with Damian.

Poor Damian, now is responsible too for Supersons of Tomorrow events too.. Future Damian will do something and.. DISASTER.. Damian Wayne in Detective Comics or in Batman now, never is for good..

Poor Jason.. Despite the Lazarus pit, there are Joker wounds.
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-06-2017 at 10:52 AM.

Huh, they are seeting the seeds for the croosover already.

"Killed on sight" Oh here comes batfam simultaneously snapping. Or should.

BANNED

This is actually starting to become painful...

Fantastic Member

I really don't know if I want to read this... It might explain more of the crossover but I am so sick of dark futures also how does this make sense future Tim when he cut his arm said the future can be changed that it is not set in stone but he acting like it is with his comment to Damian, also why not just tell everyone what happens so they can prevent it instead? Just UGH........

Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

but he acting like it is with his comment to Damian
    I think that he was just trying to upset him and distract him to punch him easily.

Or he is just being petty.

thanks for this.

Quote Originally Posted by reni344 View Post
    that it is not set in stone but he acting like it is with his comment to Damian, also why not just tell everyone what happens so they can prevent it instead? Just UGH........
    A lot of time waiting for this but...I think that I will be out in this chapter... If Spoiler is not revelant(reviews), I am out this time.. I am not here for see one Tomorrow Tim chapter, for Damian haters, I have enough WITH 2 in TT..

As I said in the past... I will not see the SS Tomorrow saga but, I will be in the last chapters for see him failing..
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-06-2017 at 11:13 AM.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Tynion might actually prove more harmful to Tim than someone like Lobdell. At least that Tim was fake Tynion is making real Tim so unlikable.
    I've also had enough of these bad futures according to Batman Beyond Damian was a great Batman and Jon seemed to be a good Superman not this rubbish.

Oh lord, don't tell me he hacks the Batmobiles...

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Tynion might actually prove more harmful to Tim than someone like Lobdell. At least that Tim was fake Tynion is making real Tim so unlikable.
    I've also had enough of these bad futures according to Batman Beyond Damian was a great Batman and Jon seemed to be a good Superman not this rubbish.
    This future Tim now seems to come from a future no longer connected to the current time, as shown when present Tim had no idea who Connor was.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Oh lord, don't tell me he hacks the Batmobiles...
    Couldn't Brother Eye be doing that?
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Spoiler is not here yet..

Without her existence, this attacks against Damian will put Tim in my black List, or Tynion, I hope not see him many times in things related with Damian.

Poor Damian, now is responsible too for Supersons of Tomorrow events too.. Future Damian will do something and.. DISASTER.. Damian Wayne in Detective Comics or in Batman now, never is for good..

Poor Jason.. Despite the Lazarus pit, there are Joker wounds.
    I figured Damian had something to with what happened to Jon in the future. While Damian being bad in the future is getting kinda old, a storyline where he learns in multiple futures he goes bad could be an interesting story. Him dealing with this info and how he reacts to it.