Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

That poor lady.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

The image was too small so couldn't read text but BlockBuster looks like he was about to bite off Dick's head and poor lady indeed. that punch.

Always Rakzo

Not bad, good character development but still seems a bit decompressed to fulfill the whole arc.

Appropriate art as well.

Ha, what silly bad guy plan. I liked that a lot. I also thought it was interesting that Raptor still cares for Dick in his own way.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 11-15-2017 at 11:36 AM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Ha, what silly bad guy plan. I liked that a lot. I also thought it was interesting that Raptor still cares for Dick in his on way.
    Yeah, I liked that Raptor couldn't kill Dick (way to rip off Harry Potter 'he has his mother's eyes' lol) and on some level still cared for him. LOL at the serum being delivered by night wings, these two are so extra. I'm really curious to see how this arc ends and how the new writer starts the next one.

Mighty Member

Such a wacky issue. I like it.

Astonishing Member

Lot of great stuff here that's weirdly thematically tying strings together in subtle ways. Inclusion of Orca ... animal-monster formulas ... and what happens to Tiger Shark here really tie back to Snyder's Grayson-Batman run when Tiger Shark first showed up, where the Dealer took crazy Man-Bat serum and some kid took Croc serum and so on and so forth, and Tiger Shark had pet killer whales and now he's all Blockbusterified and the Blockbuster stuff links back to Blockbuster I appearing in Grayson Annual and so on and so forth. All the toys in the toy box are playing together very nicely and thematically right now - even the whole "Dick torn between Gotham/Bludhaven, Bruce/Raptor, Helena/Shawn, and so forth thing. Even in Grayson he was torn between Spy/Superhero the whole time and when he went back to Nightwing it was doing the Double Agent thing. Very resonant, even in the midst of big blockbuster smashy hulked out gamblers in a neon carnival city while two bird-themed villains plot to bring down society with personal vendettas against Dick personally.
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

Well, **** is about to hit the fan of Bludhaven. Moreso than usual.
    Though I do wonder if, after this arc is over, if Dick really will leave Bludhaven. The Run-Offs seem like they may take up the fight for Bludhaven, which could be interesting.

(Won't lie, having Giz in Nightwing as a good guy and short-term aid to Dick, and then Gizmo in Titans as a villain, threw me off until I looked them both up)

Y'know, I know not everyone is keen on Bludhaven, but honestly there's a part of me that wishes this was the kind of stories and tone we were getting from the main Batman books.