Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AlcorDee View Post
    Pit deals with all imperfections(except crazies). That's why people emerge from it with baby butt smooth skin with even the insignificant, barely there as white line scars healed. Are we seriously gonna discuss whether it can heal an imperfection like a bone spur. That is induced by a beating?
    I thought it only healed fresh injuries, especially fatal ones. Nothing else.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

EvilTim seems completely serious, so I don't think he was being sarcastic aside from the "you're welcome" bit.
    That bit is was make me think that he wasn't actually serious about it and was him just mockong Jason's death.

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    I think the whole fact that it can rejuvenate and even restore youth means it does a little more then that.

And even if it only healed fresh injuries, that should probably take care of any wounds Jason sustained from Joker.

Mighty Member

Injuries from the joker would be a fresh injury, even then that can't be right since it also restores youth.

BANNED

I don't think that counts as an injury. Going by that logic, anyone who gets Pitted would have every physical defect fixed, and I've never heard of that being the case.
    Future Timmo implies it`s an inury that never quite healed from his encounter with the Joker.

Which is bananas. I don`t even know why it needed to be mentioned, was it just for the "you`re welcome" line? What are King and Tynion smoking?

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Future Timmo implies it`s an inury that never quite healed from his encounter with the Joker.

Which is bananas. I don`t even know why it needed to be mentioned, was it just for the "you`re welcome" line? What are King and Tynion smoking?
    I'm wondering what some people in this thread are smoking, to be making such a big deal about this.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Well, it takes two to tango.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post

They just needed to put in there something happens to Jason so fans aren’t wondering what happened to him.

Aside from being a useless detail that contradicts what we know but will most likely never be brought up again ever anyways, Im still trying to figuire out if Tim 'cured' the spur by (im presuming) knocking his staff against the spurs growth. Or if he was just pointing it out, painfully, and Jason still has a hospital trip and surgery ahead of him. :P

Quote Originally Posted by blitzwolf215 View Post
    They just needed to put in there something happens to Jason so fans aren’t wondering what happened to him.
    Oh believe me, we werent wondering. Poor dude already lost a leg and an eye in Future Tims continuity, we werent exactly worried about his hip joint :P

Oh believe me, we werent wondering. Poor dude already lost a leg and an eye in Future Tims continuity, we werent exactly worried about his hip joint :P
    As long as Jason can keep his foot, everything is alrigth

BANNED

I'm wondering what some people in this thread are smoking, to be making such a big deal about this.
    Cannabis, of course.

It got that strawberry mint at the end.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Aside from being a useless detail that contradicts what we know but will most likely never be brought up again ever anyways, Im still trying to figuire out if Tim 'cured' the spur by (im presuming) knocking his staff against the spurs growth. Or if he was just pointing it out, painfully, and Jason still has a hospital trip and surgery ahead of him. :P
    Gotta give it to Tim. He really is saving lives.

Sorry Kate.

BANNED

Maybe the reason Jason lost his leg after fighting 100 mystical assassins was because bone spur and thanks to Future Tim, Jason retroactively won`t have that uh...design flaw any longer.

LoL, this is just silly. And not good silly.