Mighty Member

Default Hard to believe Swat Kats is 25

One of the most creative and original animated shows is 25.

I was 12 when this aired seeing it afternoons on TBS and taping every episode! such fun this had and nice animation even on season 2, action, anime influence.

T-Bone and Razor were badass, Commander Feral was a total dick and Callie Briggs was hubba hubba.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

The shows creators have been working on getting the show revived since 2015. They had a Kickstarter page to get the ball rolling. I haven't checked it's status in a while though.

Don't believe I've heard of it until a few years ago catching Boomerang reruns. I don't know how it slipped my radar as a kid. Well maybe I didn't have cable at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sain View Post
    I don't know how it slipped my radar as a kid.
    Maybe because they were flying low? Or they had stealth and jamming abilities?

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The shows creators have been working on getting the show revived since 2015. They had a Kickstarter page to get the ball rolling. I haven't checked it's status in a while though.
    I remember that being announced but it doesn't seem like it went anywhere .

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    lol here I thought you actually had an answer to my conundrum.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Everything's getting re-made, Kickstarted, crowdsourced or whatever...

...But nobody wants to finish Pirates of Dark Water.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Let's not forget the variety of missiles that would make Inspector Gadget jelly.

I remember watching it when it came on. Could've sworn blind the series motto was "Half of Megakat city destroyed each episode or your money back!"
    I've seen things you posters wouldn't believe. Ad-spammers aflame off the shoulder of
    rec.arts.sf.written. I watched cancel posts glitter in the ether near the usenet gateway.
    All those moments will be lost in time... like beer in the rain. Time to unsubscribe.

Mighty Member

Who thinks Dr Viper is much like Spider-Man's The Lizard and does that dick known as Commander Feral remind anyone of J Jonah Jameson? you can see Spider-Man influence on this show.