Mighty Member

Default Batman TAS episode 18 talkback: Joker's Favor

Here's an excellent Joker episode that i remembered seeing it when it first came out and i noticed his voice sounded familar and it's none other than Luke Skywalker himself Mark Hamil as i knew it was him when i was a kid when i read in Comicscene on the show on his voice, he was the definitive Joker voice then.

This is also the debut of the lovely Harley whom i remembered digging when i was a kid/teen besides Ivy, Catwoman and RedClaw and Zantanna especially in that police woman uniform in this episode. The music is quite memorable even with the squating and ragtime style music! not to mention fantastic writing.

Who else thinks Charlie Collins looks like actor Roy Brocksmith from those 3 Tales from the Crypt episodes (epspecially the doctor from The Switch), Total Recall's Doctor, Tango and Cash and more? i did always thought so.

Ed Begley Jr guest star in this episode along with Feat of Clay.

Mighty Member

Anyone else loves this episode?

Incredible Member

A good episode showing a normal person getting tangled up with insanity of the Joker, you really feel for Charlie and his payback on the Joker at the end is hilarious (he even gets a laugh out of Batman, something the Joker NEVER manages to accomplish!)

Of course the episode is most famous for Harley Quinn, crazy to think how 25 years later shes one of DC's biggest characters! Not bad for a character who was originally created just to push a cake into a room!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by JAG2045 View Post
    A good episode showing a normal person getting tangled up with insanity of the Joker, you really feel for Charlie and his payback on the Joker at the end is hilarious (he even gets a laugh out of Batman, something the Joker NEVER manages to accomplish!)

Of course the episode is most famous for Harley Quinn, crazy to think how 25 years later shes one of DC's biggest characters! Not bad for a character who was originally created just to push a cake into a room!
    And did you too thought Charlie looks like that Total Recall/Tales from the Crypt episode guy who was in the Switch episode?

Mighty Member

To tell you the truth, this episode is one of those instances where Joker is legitimately scary without killing 500 people. Sometimes the stalking and threats can really be more creepy than the actions themselves.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    To tell you the truth, this episode is one of those instances where Joker is legitimately scary without killing 500 people. Sometimes the stalking and threats can really be more creepy than the actions themselves.
    Unlike Ledger's joker or Jack's Joker or Killing Joke's Joker?