Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Hrm. No NPCs listed in the game; did any exist? Been a loooong time since I've played, and I'm pretty sure I never beat it. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    The Marginal unBendisation of Mavel has begun: https://www.newsarama.com/37406-marv...urder-inc.html
    Maybe they will be continued in Vertigo.
    Maybe Bendis is sick? He lost a lot of weight, and his eyes in that photo had something in them I’ve never seen before.

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

I wish them all well. Politely hope that Brian skips writing Green Arrow.
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

Quote Originally Posted by Sighphi View Post
    Bendis signed a whole bunch of cotracts while working on Marvel, pretty sure he cant just spew stuff.
    Considering that overall that comics are floundering and that Marvel is an absolute dumpster fire I doubt DC would want any insider secrets that Bendis might have.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by wvchemteach View Post
    Considering that overall that comics are floundering and that Marvel is an absolute dumpster fire I doubt DC would want any insider secrets that Bendis might have.

Yeah DC is too busy about having a noted harasser on payroll for so long and how to sell characters not named Batman

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    Yeah DC is too busy about having a noted harasser on payroll for so long and how to sell characters not named Batman
    At least DC did got rid of Berganza. Marvel just recently hired a serial abuser, Ron Richards. And let's be honest: Marvel and DC both have plenty of harassers and abusers still on their payrolls.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    At least DC did got rid of Berganza. Marvel just recently hired a serial abuser, Ron Richards. And let's be honest: Marvel and DC both have plenty of harassers and abusers still on their payrolls.
    Can you explain ? I searched and I haven't found one sourced article about these Ron Richards allegations besides twitter rumors.
    I try to improve my english, feel free to correct me by DM if you see some mistakes !

Quote Originally Posted by lordozone View Post
    Can you explain ? I searched and I haven't found one sourced article about these Ron Richards allegations besides twitter rumors.
    The main article about it is this one from Outhousers. Thing is, when that many people who work in comics all say the same thing? Yeah, pretty safe to believe them. None of the people that article quotes are liars. So when they call a guy out? Believe them.

It's clear that Richards is an ass. Hostile and a serial harasser. Marvel should get rid of him.

Sadly, comics is an industry where, as long as you're a straight white guy, it doesn't matter how awful you are, you're pretty safe from any consequences to your actions. So Richards is unlikely to go anywhere any time soon.

the Rats are leaving the sinking ship

Quote Originally Posted by Da Boat View Post
    the Rats are leaving the sinking ship
    If anything, It is taking on water because of Bendis.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

I wouldn't describe Marvel as a sinking ship, mostly because I've seen no evidence of them coming anywhere near bankruptcy. Just my POV of course

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    The main article about it is this one from Outhousers. Thing is, when that many people who work in comics all say the same thing? Yeah, pretty safe to believe them. None of the people that article quotes are liars. So when they call a guy out? Believe them.

It's clear that Richards is an ass. Hostile and a serial harasser. Marvel should get rid of him.

Sadly, comics is an industry where, as long as you're a straight white guy, it doesn't matter how awful you are, you're pretty safe from any consequences to your actions. So Richards is unlikely to go anywhere any time soon.
    All that article has is a bunch of tweets saying he did some bad stuff.

What was this bad stuff he did and how did Marvel hire him without knowing about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    All that article has is a bunch of tweets saying he did some bad stuff.

What was this bad stuff he did and how did Marvel hire him without knowing about it?
    I don't need to know the details to believe that Janelle Asselin is telling the truth that Ron Richards is an ass. She says he is, she says she's talked to other women about him, that's enough for me.