Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    The New Age of DC Heroes is in the main universe though.
    Didn't Didio say that it is going to be separate from them like YA? Like they are in the same universe, but they don't have any impact on it.

Astonishing Member

Wow at this development

Fantastic Member

You could have him take over Justice Leauge of America or Blue Beetle or Cyborg books that need to be better. I have mixed feelings happy he is coming over to DC love Defenders and Jessica Jones they will probably not survive without him.

Oh, God, Barry Fu__ed-up the time line again.
    Hate Bendis' work from the bottom of my heart, but, if true, this is sure to shake things up.
    I have to say it's a wierd time for DC to do it, recruiting the writer that best simbolizes Marvel turning its back on the past, just when DC seems intent in reconnecting with it's legacy, through Rebirth.
    I really hope he sticks more with his creator owned stuff, or Vertigo stuff, and stays the hell away from Batman (an obvious pick for him) and the main DCU in general. The only mainstream DC character I'd like to see him take on is The Question.

Peace

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    Seems like a bunch of DC fans are already to condemn him for his work at marvel instead of giving him a shot at DC. He will get on some major books as he sells books I expect we will get some angry fans, maybe he will take over Justice League from Hitch and drive everyone over the edge.
    Priest is already announced to take over from Hitch

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by reni344 View Post
    You could have him take over Justice Leauge of America or Blue Beetle or Cyborg books that need to be better.
    I'm not entirely convinced we won't be seeing "LAST ISSUE" in the solicits for Blue Beetle in February as it hits #18. I wouldn't be surprised if they put him on Cyborg though. A character they want to sell well is being beaten by literally every other Rebirth book? Stick one of the biggest names possible on it!

Quote Originally Posted by reni344 View Post
    You could have him take over Justice Leauge of America or Blue Beetle or Cyborg books that need to be better. I have mixed feelings happy he is coming over to DC love Defenders and Jessica Jones they will probably not survive without him.
    Isn't Jessica Jones already below the 110 mark? And even the Defenders isn't doing great for a book that started recently.

Bendis hasn't been a big draw for a good while now.

Astonishing Member

The man is going to DESTROY Superman and push the crap out of either Duke or New52 Wally West. Man is going to destroy the mythos and big events are coming.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Odd Man View Post
    Yea pretty much this. I am very worried now. Please just keep him away from the books I really care about. Please let him not touch the Superman and GL books.

What's he done that's so bad? I abandoned Marvel a long time ago so I'm not that familiar with his work.

That said being that he's a big name, then he'll be doing Batman in some capacity.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Colossus1980 View Post
    The man is going to DESTROY Superman and push the crap out of either Duke or New52 Wally West. Man is going to destroy the mythos and big events are coming.
    You don’t know that. He is coming as the new guy.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

He'd rock on Green Arrow, Blue Beetle, Gotham Central or maybe even Constantine.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

I'm just hoping that DC keeps him to strict guidelines and edits him heavily.
    Keep him in the DC universe general rules.
    Because if they just give him free reign then we are royally f**ked.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Ungh. This is terrible news, perhaps the worst news ever in my honest opinion. Just keep him away from characters I enjoy and for the love of all that is holy keep him FAR away from events. In events he has a nasty habit of writing the characters way out of character for the sake of the story he is telling and I find that to be the worst offense a writer can commit.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    He'd rock on Green Arrow, Blue Beetle, Gotham Central or maybe even Constantine.
    I have to agree with this. I could even see him on Nightwing or the Red Hood & the Outlaws.

But if he's put on Batman, Superman, or Wonder Woman than I'm dropping those books. I absolutely have no interest in him bringing his storytelling style to any of the Trinity. Unless it's a mini that can be easily ignored by everyone else.