Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

I hope this means the end of the 05
    I like Bunn, but to be honest, I wouldnt mind if Holocaust, Selene, Trevor Fitzroy and Emplate drained the life energy of those kids. And Goldballs and Tempus can die too.

This also means Scott and Emma can be together, Bendis separated them and said they wouldnt be together again while he works for Marvel.

Not pissing off Bendis was important for Marvel before this, now they can do things that would piss him off.

Never liked what he did with the x-men so happy that he left.

Could careless the only character I’m worried for once he leaves is miles. I hope he stays a priority.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I know he was hated , but the first x-men book I had the chance to read was his uncanny x-men back in 2015. It wasn't perfect but it was what introduced my to this beautifull franchice.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I know he was hated , but the first x-men book I had the chance to read was his uncanny x-men back in 2015. It wasn't perfect but it was what introduced my to this beautifull franchice.
    Oh, my sweet summer child....
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Pfft. People complaining about the O5 like Bunn cares if Bendis left are not.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

I laughed out loud when I saw this. I was standing in line at the bank, quite annoyed as to why only one window was open. Then I giggled and had stupid grin on my face. Wonder what crap storm made this happen.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Quote Originally Posted by TitanMax View Post
    Pfft. People complaining about the O5 like Bunn cares if Bendis left are not.
    It's more Marvel who will not care that Bendis left. They'll probably continue with the O5 for sometimes.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Aw crap and I was just starting to like DC too.
    Same, really enjoying the heck out of Miracle Man. Was looking for other stuff to jump onto.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

If I had the time I’d stretch this fair well post across six issues of nothing but talking or eating then rush to get in all my goodbye ideas into the last issue and forget to say goodbye at the end.

My friend sent me a text about this today. He seemed bummed out because Bendis got him back into comics in 01 with his Spiderman run. However I'm over here like "Yeah...he botched up the X-men...so DC can have him. Gurl Bye!"

Great news, I hope he never comes back!

Why is everyone bringing up the O5? The current X-Editorial is the problem with Scemma/character assassinations/nostalgia wanna/story retreads/O5.

Why does this need separate thread here?

And I'm seconding ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon. If X-Office wanted the O5 gone, they'd be gone in one issue. Stop blaming Bendis for the current mess.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Why does this need separate thread here?
    eh, a lot of x-fans don't visit the main Marvel forum.. and vice versa.