Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Base of operations

How come Diana doesn’t have a base of operations? I think she should have one in Paris under an Amazonian museum. She should have a lot of trophies from the adventures her and Steve went on and have the head of the Gorgon (blindfolded) as one of her big pieces. She should also have her own version of the purple ray

What is Superman's base of operations? He doesn't have or need a Batcave. Superman has the Fortress and the Daily Planet. Neither serve the same purpose as the Batcave.

Maybe WW's "base of operations" isn't like any of those locations.

That said, I've suggested that the Hall of Justice be moved to Diana's "home"town to serve as her base, with a magical tesseract leading to Hephaestus' smithy. I don't mind WW having an affiliation with ARGUS similarly to Supergirl's with the DEO, with Trevor being ARGUS' primary strikeforce leader. It's a combination of all of those things.

Clark & Diana Whata Team! Super-Wonder's Avatar

Washington DC, as Diana Prince Agent of A.R.G.U.S.
    Wonderfully Superb

I wouldn't mind at all if her base so-to-speak became Hercules' estate. Even if he comes back to life.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

If she’s based in Argus that would be good! I would like them to do something with the moirai.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Super-Wonder View Post
    I dont know why they haven't just done this yet

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
    I dont know why they haven't just done this yet
    Maybe because it's too similar to the Heinberg/Simone setup with Diana Prince as agent of the Department of Metahuman Affairs? I like A.R.G.U.S. far better and agree it makes a great base of operations. The current status quo of Wonder Woman volunteering for The Picket is fine, but A.R.G.U.S. seems more substantial and less vague.

Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

It's gotta be in Paris, 'cause, you know, the movie.

Her niche could really be collecting dangerous artifacts for the Red Room at A.R.G.U.S (Spear of Destiny, etc etc.)

Anyway, I do miss her embassy somewhat.
    Richard Alexander

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    Maybe because it's too similar to the Heinberg/Simone setup with Diana Prince as agent of the Department of Metahuman Affairs? I like A.R.G.U.S. far better and agree it makes a great base of operations. The current status quo of Wonder Woman volunteering for The Picket is fine, but A.R.G.U.S. seems more substantial and less vague.
    What was wrong with those things in the Heinberg/Simone runs?

The Chazzarello run gave her a London townhouse, and the Rucka run gave her a beach house, from which to launch her adventures. I don't see why she can't have another in D.C., (my own) Marston City, Virginia Beach or wherever, in which her mystical arsenal, trophies, I-Jet and a full-grown KANGA ..are all discretely maintained.

Does she need her own fictional city, as well?
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 11-07-2017 at 08:10 PM.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

^^^This. I've accepted Diana in London but she will always belong in Washington to me.

Retired

It should be Paradise Island. Which should be like Blackhawk Island.

There should be a pull out map of the island, with schematic drawings of the palace and the armory. Plus there should be a fleet of ariplanes for all the other Amazons as they fly into action with Wonder Woman as their leader.

Incredible Member

Themysciran Embassy in Gateway City, located close to Washington DC for all those important ambassadorial events.

Or a large, magically protected, women’s shelter / refuge in Gateway City which is staffed by Ferdinand and the Holliday Girls.

Or just some kind of townhouse in Gateway City which is large enough to park an invisible jet on the roof.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent 86 View Post
    Themysciran Embassy in Gateway City, located close to Washington DC for all those important ambassadorial events.

Or a large, magically protected, women’s shelter / refuge in Gateway City which is staffed by Ferdinand and the Holliday Girls.

Or just some kind of townhouse in Gateway City which is large enough to park an invisible jet on the roof.
    This. Especially the first option. I'd love to have an updated version of Gateway as WW's town.
    I wouldn't mind having ARGUS there as well. It could be close to Washington but still be its own thing.