Extraordinary Member

Default Nightwing #91 Preview

Nightwing #91 Preview
    Writer: Tom Taylor
    Artist: Geraldo Borges

Will anyone be able to take KGBeast seriously again? It seems like he's the new Batfamily whipping boy.

I think we got the point Wally .

Extraordinary Member

Kg beast needs to retire he is too big a target

Also this issue is clear example of why supers can’t stay to long street level books

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Kg beast needs to retire he is too big a target

Also this issue is clear example of why supers can’t stay to long street level books
    Although it's fun for a team-up :0.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Although it's fun for a team-up :0.
    Yes I love it when they come by for a visit
    But this is like when Superman confronted Blockbuster with dick, it’s nice haha for a moment but we know he has to face him alone.

I do hope Roy come over at some point so they can find his daughter

Not gonna lie that was pretty clever of Dick at the end there. Not to mention that I love that how Taylor has him positioned in the hero community Dick just has so many friends and allies that he can call on as needed.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Another perfect issue, and while I love Bruno Redondo's art I have to say that Geraldo Borges is one heck of a relief pitcher.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

I liked the issue, but the art was rough.
    Maybe it's because Redondo is much better than most artists, but this fill-in i didn't really like it.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Not gonna lie that was pretty clever of Dick at the end there. Not to mention that I love that how Taylor has him positioned in the hero community Dick just has so many friends and allies that he can call on as needed.
    Yeah, I've enjoyed this run - I've actually liked it a lot - but in other issues, Dick being a bit passive and getting by through the pro-activity of his friends was starting to look like maybe it was selling the character's smarts short a bit. But between that bit at the end you mention and the way he won the fight, he was very switched-on this issue!