Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Niffleheim

I don't understand the hype for Walker all his books have fall flat with me, can he even write Teen angst? I can't go through another ruination of a favourite character under his pen.

Quote Originally Posted by ijacksparrow View Post
    Don't take Priest away of Justice League AND MUCH LESS don't take Priest from Justice League to put Bendis there. Just no. Let Christopher Priest have his critic and public acclaimed Justice League run.
    Bendis will get it eventually

Quote Originally Posted by mbm721 View Post
    Christopher priest
    God! I hope not and thank god Miles is black so at least that saves him and me from dropping one of my fave characters.

I wouldn't mind either Jason Reynold, Slott or even Yost if he is still writing comicbooks.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Chris Yost wouldn't be bad, but I'd rather see him return to Scarlet Spider and/or Laura Kinney and finally have that meeting between them.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

When we talked with him for our show, Jason Reynolds strongly hinted that conversations had already begun about finding him a project at Marvel. He didn't know if it would be Miles, but I for one would love it.

If you haven't read the Miles novel (or any of JR's books for that matter), I can't recommend it enough. Reynolds really got to the heart of Miles as a character and made him seem like a real person -he's very much an individual and not "another Spidey". I'd love to see him take it further, especially if the new supporting characters like Austin, Ms. Blaufuss and Alicia could find their way into the main comic book.
    Co-host of Ultimate Spin - the Spider-Fan podcast for Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen!
    And check out our in-depth podcast interviews with their creators!

Quote Originally Posted by Project37 View Post
    When we talked with him for our show, Jason Reynolds strongly hinted that conversations had already begun about finding him a project at Marvel. He didn't know if it would be Miles, but I for one would love it.

If you haven't read the Miles novel (or any of JR's books for that matter), I can't recommend it enough. Reynolds really got to the heart of Miles as a character and made him seem like a real person -he's very much an individual and not "another Spidey". I'd love to see him take it further, especially if the new supporting characters like Austin, Ms. Blaufuss and Alicia could find their way into the main comic book.
    I'd be curious to see how Reynolds would adjust to writing Miles in a comic versus writing a novel, especially a comic that would be entrenched in a shared Marvel Universe.

I think it was to the strength of the novel that the world in it felt so standalone and intrinsic to Miles, though I'm not sure if that could be replicated in the comics.

I enjoyed the novel, even if there were times where it didn't feel like a "Spidey" book to me, so I'd be interested to see him write Miles in a more ongoing capacity and bring in the supporting characters he introduced. Miles could certainly use more characters unique to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Project37 View Post

oh man i hope Reynolds can get Miles it would be a perfect fit

I'd like to see Mark Waid pick it up for a year or so, then hand it off.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Bendis is leaving his Spider-Man title. Is it too late to say Robert Kirkman should take over?

My top pick would be Christos Gage. He has written young characters before and he has written Spider-Characters before. So I think Miles' book would be in his wheelhouse.
    Last edited by KC; 11-13-2017 at 09:47 PM.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman