Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

I really enjoyed his Ultimate Spider-Man (Peter Parker) that focused on the teenage Parker and would love to see him on Shazam.
    I would also love to see him tackle Green Arrow and Batman and The Outsiders.

Astonishing Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar

Since season 3 is coming out, how about a Brian Michael Bendis penned Young Justice book. Tim Drake teaming up with Conner Kent , to search for Bart Allen.
    Last edited by Timothy Hunter; 11-09-2017 at 08:09 PM.

I wonder how would work if Bendis could introduce White Canary in the proper DC universe.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

BANNED

Green Lantern, Superman, Flash.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Hunter View Post
    Since season 3 is coming out, how about a Brian Michael Bendis penned Young Justice book. Tim Drake teaming up with Conner Kent , to search for Bart Allen.
    I...I'd have mixed feelings about this.

I think he does okay on street level, but I wouldn't want him near my favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Hunter View Post

Mmmaayybbe?

It'd either be really good or f**king terrible.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Give him street level guys, but the prospect of that seems iffy. He would probably get a major title, like Superman.

Astonishing Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Learner View Post
    Give him street level guys, but the prospect of that seems iffy. He would probably get a major title, like Superman.
    Considering that he wrote 6 books the last time he was at Marvel, I think Benids is probably going to start with 2 books when he starts writing at DC. One will probably a title starring an A-list character/s like the Justice League, Wonder Woman, JSA, a new Batman title, but for the second title he's probably going to write a character that plays to his strengths like Green Arrow, The Question, Batwoman.

Quote Originally Posted by The Question View Post
    Green Lantern, Superman, Flash.
    I hope not see him in Green Lanterns, for now the new writer seems good..

I think that you are one of the few fans that want replace Gleason in Superman..

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Male View Post
    Detective Comics.
    No... Better in Batman..

We need Tynion. We need recover Bruce and Cass old relation:

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    When asked about the rumors in an interview, Tynion said:

"That was a very powerful moment in Pre-Flashpoint continuity. Because it happened after an era where Cassandra was already fading out of the universe it wasn’t explored. It was an acknowledgment to the fans of the importance of Cassandra while she was becoming less important. I don’t want to fall into that same trap. It is very important to me to establish firmly how important Bruce is to Cassandra and Cassandra is to Bruce. That is something I am very eager to explore upcoming this spring in particular in “Detective Comics”.
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-10-2017 at 10:38 AM.

Time to liver forever! Energist's Avatar

I think he'd be a good pick for Hawkman. Bendis doesn't really give a darn about continuity, and that's something that could only help Hawkman at this point. Plus, Hawkman is a character that has had a hard time garnering readership in the past, whereas Bendis is a writer who tends to bring his own fanbase along with him to whatever books he writes. Seems like a win-win to me.

Really, though, so long as he's not writing any of the characters I care about, I don't much care. For that reason, I'm hoping he ends up in the Batman corner of the universe.
    "Forgiving the unrepentant is like drawing pictures on water." - Japanese Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Energist View Post
    I think he'd be a good pick for Hawkman. Bendis doesn't really give a darn about continuity, and that's something that could only help Hawkman at this point. Plus, Hawkman is a character that has had a hard time garnering readership in the past, whereas Bendis is a writer who tends to bring his own fanbase along with him to whatever books he writes. Seems like a win-win to me.
    The return of Hawkman is between the books that he is reading..

Attachment 57557

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    The return of Hawkman is between the books that he is reading..

Attachment 57557
    I'd discount everything in the stack that's only represented by a Johns book.
    He's likely just trying to study his style.
    Note that he has volumes 2 and 3 of JSA but not volume 1 (the one by Robinson), and he has Johns Titans but not the Wolfman Titans while there is Levitz Legion...
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    I'd discount everything in the stack that's only represented by a Johns book.
    He's likely just trying to study his style.
    Note that he has volumes 2 and 3 of JSA but not volume 1 (the one by Robinson), and he has Johns Titans but not the Wolfman Titans while there is Levitz Legion...
    I'm discounting the entire stack.
    I doubt that picture means anything.

Did I mention Bendis for Catwoman? I probably did, but no reason not to repeat it.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Did I mention Bendis for Catwoman? I probably did, but no reason not to repeat it.
    Yes, there is a reason not to repeat it: some of us don't want to see it happen.
    (The poor lady is already stuck with Tom King's "writing" her at present.)