Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    The art is gorgeous... but this is the third artist in this title for this crossover. Ridiculous. Marvel couldn't give one good artist enough lead time to do 3 issues? Molina's doing all three Blue issues.
    No real meta messages this time. Pity. They're the best thing Guggs has done in the book to date.
    With the crossover almost over, the Jean vs Kitty disagreement should have materialized at least two issues ago. So many good character interactions and reactions to major points in their histories or futures weren't touched on. Pity.

Favourite panels...
    Attachment 57627
    Attachment 57628
    Attachment 57629
    Yes, those were some great pieces of art. I am sort of confused about the Jean/Kitty issue that Gold 14 started kind of fizzing. We will see what happens when Blue’s teachers arrive soon enough though.
    Last edited by jmc247; 11-09-2017 at 10:05 PM.

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mackandal View Post
    Wait, what??? Purchase minimums? Is this a thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by StephenFoxMonster View Post
    I was using my card and that particular store has a purchase limit.
    So, problem was that you weren't paying in cash, wasn't it? Otherwise, if there's really a purchase minimum, I admit I'm totally flipping out with this outrage.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet Rita View Post
    So, problem was that you weren't paying in cash, wasn't it? Otherwise, if there's really a purchase minimum, I admit I'm totally flipping out with this outrage.
    This issue was so boring, it's more interesting to discuss purchase minimums.

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

LOL!

10char

Incredible Member StephenFoxMonster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet Rita View Post
    Yeah. The owner has a purchase limit when you use s credit/debit card.

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    This issue was so boring, it's more interesting to discuss purchase minimums.
    Lol

why did kitty put teen jean in charge of everyone when she left the battlefield? this seems insane. over someone like storm or nightcrawler, she chose a teenager? ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by jpmst17 View Post
    why did kitty put teen jean in charge of everyone when she left the battlefield? this seems insane. over someone like storm or nightcrawler, she chose a teenager? ridiculous
    Storms likely to fall asleep

Remember: Storm choosed not to be leader anymore. And because most of "everyone" is part of Jean's team anyway (Tyke, Beast, Angel, Iceman, Jimmy, Bloodstorm)

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    Remember: Storm choosed not to be leader anymore. And because most of "everyone" is part of Jean's team anyway (Tyke, Beast, Angel, Iceman, Jimmy, Bloodstorm)
    It was pretty split as Prestige, OML, Storm, Longshot, Colossus and Nightcrawler were also on the battle field

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    It was pretty split as Prestige, OML, Storm, Longshot, Colossus and Nightcrawler were also on the battle field
    Yeah but Longshot isn't part of Kitty's team and Storm gave-up leadership...

Not saying that it couldn't have been someone else than Jean. Just that it's not as "ridiculous" as the poster said.

PS: And nobody ever remember that Rachel is around
    PPS: And Guggenheim doesn't remember that Kitty isn't the only character in Gold anyway.
    Last edited by Narasinha; 11-11-2017 at 10:20 AM.

This crossover has been great imo !! Just a really fun story, with a great gimmick at the centre. It could be deeper, but I really don't mind. Seeing as there are big status-quo shift ups apparently around the corner, it is good to have a story where we can fester in the current environment. The Mojo issues have definitely been the best of Gold.

The Magneto not knowing Apocalypse thing was a bit weird, but I can deal. Really fun seeing those three in action, they feel like the core of a serious, powerhouse, flagship X-Team. Hope there's some kind of B-Plot with them while the O5(+Jimmy and BS) are travelling thru time or, at least, that they are picked back up in a major way for the Mothervine arc.

I have not bought X-Men Blue until this crossover, and I enjoyed it. I am going to backtrack and get caught up on XMB. I actually dig X-Men Gold a lot. Yes, sometimes it is clunky, but I have enjoyed it. I have never watched Arrow (and I am a big Green Arrow fan), so I am not overly familiar with Guggenheim's work, but so far so good. Some issues were "meh", but most were a fun read for me.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Storm hasn't been treated well in Gold...

By all means she should be second in command with Rachel supporting her as they've lead groups. Storm has more experience too.

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    Yeah but Longshot isn't part of Kitty's team and Storm gave-up leadership...

Not saying that it couldn't have been someone else than Jean. Just that it's not as "ridiculous" as the poster said.

PS: And nobody ever remember that Rachel is around
    PPS: And Guggenheim doesn't remember that Kitty isn't the only character in Gold anyway.
    it is ridiculous. almost anyone else on Kitty's team would ahve been a better option. what has jean even done to even be considered leader? kurt has lead a team, storm has led a team. colossus or rachel would have been better. literally everyone else on gold would have been a better option

(wrong post)