Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

I give you the reason brettc1, Pietro are unpopular and he is the perfect excuse to throw away the bad things that happen, Wanda "never" making bad nothing soo if when she saying "Pietro, all is you fault" maybe being the true

but is obvious!! is the bad writer here, no the characters behavoir

so in summary, Pietro is gone, everybody think he is idiot and his fault and the rest being happy... missed it the real fault was dont made for him, was the magic do it... and comming it No surrender arc story next time!
    thank you writer, thank you, convert a good and complex character in nothing

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    Wanda literally lays 100% the blame for Synapse at his feet, right after he tells her they are leaving.

Poor writing, or else she is just delusional.
    so... everyone made mistake but only qs right?
    and after that qs made more mistakes right?

Never said otherwise, though to be fair I'm nor sure he was aware Rogue and Janet had decided she should be team leader.
    Rogue was issuing orders during this whole run
    and he was ignoring them 3 times

They could have have waited a few days and asked Johnny for the money, but meddling with magical forces that routinely go awry is the quicker, cheaper option.
    what?
    they shouldn't
    they can't demand money from their members
    Johny can give them money if he wants but he shouldn't be forced.

SSminos :
    so in summary, Pietro is gone, everybody think he is idiot and his fault and the rest being happy... missed it the real fault was dont made for him, was the magic do it... and comming it No surrender arc story next time!
    thank you writer, thank you, convert a good and complex character in nothing
    qs was ignoring orders 3 times in this run

that's something called respecting work of previous writer.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    so... everyone made mistake but only qs right?
    and after that qs made more mistakes right?
    It's not an all or nothing equation. Saying it's all about QS mistakes because he made the last one does not erase the responsibility of the mistakes leading up to it.

what?
    they shouldn't
    they can't demand money from their members
    Johny can give them money if he wants but he shouldn't be forced.
    Tha's right, but they didn't want to wait and ask and go through the same procedures as normal people.

They wanted a quick cheap fix and let loose one of the most dangerous beings on the planet.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

BANNED

It's not an all or nothing equation. Saying it's all about QS mistakes because he made the last one does not erase the responsibility of the mistakes leading up to it.
    no one said that this erased their responsibility
    except you
    doctor said that they synapse needs time
    qs didn't listen him
    Rogue said that he should
    he said that he is leaving

Tha's right, but they didn't want to wait and ask and go through the same procedures as normal people.
    they didn't want to steal money from member of their own team

Extraordinary Member

no one said that this erased their responsibility
    except you
    doctor said that they synapse needs time
    qs didn't listen him
    Rogue said that he should
    he said that he is leaving

they didn't want to steal money from member of their own team
    WANDA said it erased their responsibility. She flat out said the blame for Synapse's injuries rested entirely with Pietro, at which point he left. Effectively, she said she and Jericho had nothing to do with Juggernaut being there, which is completely false.

It's not that they didn't want to steal money - it's that they decided they wanted to use a magic spell they had never tried before instead of waiting and asking.

Which I believe is what happened later, after they had burned through their non-villain releasing options.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

BANNED

WANDA said it erased their responsibility. She flat out said the blame for Synapse's injuries rested entirely with Pietro, at which point he left. Effectively, she said she and Jericho had nothing to do with Juggernaut being there, which is completely false.
    read this issue again
    he said that they are leaving before Wanda said anyting
    she also didn't say anything about juggs

It's not that they didn't want to steal money - it's that they decided they wanted to use a magic spell they had never tried before instead of waiting and asking.
    go to your friend and say:
    "buy me a car because you earn more than me"

Which I believe is what happened later, after they had burned through their non-villain releasing options.
    and you are wrong
    Human Torch made this decision without being pushed by others.

Extraordinary Member

read this issue again
    he said that they are leaving before Wanda said anyting
    she also didn't say anything about juggs
    Why would she? That might lead to inconvenient questions about how he got there.

There's a bid difference between wanting to leave and your sister telling you that you are not welcome AND are solely responsible for someone you care about almost being killed by the same villain than said sister helped let loose.

I think maybe the events of recent years might have overloaded and shorted out the guilt centers of Wanda's brain.

Or, you know, not so good writing...

go to your friend and say:
    "buy me a car because you earn more than me"

and you are wrong
    Human Torch made this decision without being pushed by others.
    Irrelevant. "We don't have the money right now, so we will cast a magic spell we've never used before and hope that nothing goes wrong."
    Last edited by brettc1; 01-07-2018 at 04:42 AM.

BANNED

Why would she? That might lead to inconvenient questions about how he got there.
    they already answerd this.
    this is their fault and they don't act like jerks and they don't blame others for this.

Irrelevant. "We don't have the money right now, so we will cast a magic spell we've never used before and hope that nothing goes wrong."
    that's human nature
    we try to improve our lives and fails sometimes

it is good when we don't attack others after that

Extraordinary Member

they already answerd this.
    this is their fault and they don't act like jerks and they don't blame others for this.

that's human nature
    we try to improve our lives and fails sometimes

it is good when we don't attack others after that
    Tell that to QS.

Trying to improve your lives is okay, but if you do it and it puts other people in danger that is not, NOT cool. Magic is so frakking unreliable at the best of times, and this was something they had never tried before and Jericho even said he was not certain what would happen.

They could have said 'We all screwed up' but it was written like it was more convenient to put it all on the guy nobody likes.

Why are they even a team? To make the world a better place for ordinary people? Well, here's a thought.

Start by solving your problems like ordinary people do, not using your gifts irresponsibly and setting loose the Juggernaut!