Default Batwoman #9 preview

http://wegotthiscovered.com/comicboo...nt-batwoman-9/

Pretty sure at this point that Kate's going to get turned into some kind of sleeper agent or something.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Whoa! This looks awesome! Kind of has that BPRD feel to it.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

I'm still composing my thoughts, but wow. This was far and away the best issue of this run so far.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Always Rakzo

Finally an actual decent issue. This arc has been mostly defined by its great while Bennett barely provided any content but here at least she bothers to deliver a solid motivation for characters like Colony Prime (the plot is still barebones though).

Blanco's art is the highlight though, it has saved the story as a whole.

Oh man. At work right now, but looking forward to digging in to the issue when I get home later

Good stuff! I agree with those who say it's one of the better issues the run has had thus far

Well, she is now, Woman Bat!

Quote Originally Posted by Man-Thing View Post
    Good stuff! I agree with those who say it's one of the better issues the run has had thus far
    Yep. The whole series has been good so far, but this was definitely a new high. On all fronts, even.

I can't wait to see it. I thought the previous arc was okay-good, but

I'm really enjoying this tripping last issue or two. I tend to not remember or get into artists' names, but this looks familiar. Is it the art from Thrill killer?

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I'm really enjoying this tripping last issue or two. I tend to not remember or get into artists' names, but this looks familiar. Is it the art from Thrill killer?
    I don't know what that is, but if the artist for it was Fernando Blanco, then yes.