Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    More proof that Red is ending in December. Carmen will be the artist of the new Captain Marvel series in Jan

https://m.ign.com/articles/2018/10/0...d-of-mcu-movie
    I am sure that Red is ending but it has nothing to do with Carmen. Isuues 9-11 will be drawn by different artist.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Alas, dear X-Men: Red. I loved thee, a book of infinite potential, of most excellent artistry. It hath over-filled an X-Void and now, to said dark and abhorred emptiness I return.

I'm bummed about Red ending but kind of saw it coming. I'm really hoping we'll have that same team work together in Uncanny.

If you guys could choose how Red ends, what would the last issues be like? I'm hoping they will keep Searebro as one of the bases of operation of the X-Men

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Yup, searebro should stay. I like Jean having a base outside of the school. but with Namor being a villain seems difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Yup, searebro should stay. I like Jean having a base outside of the school. but with Namor being a villain seems difficult.
    Atlantis got destroyed on avengers, so no more searebro

Searebro had a dumb name so Im not upset its gone. Mutants living under water while not as bad as them livnig in Limbo, is still a bit dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I'm bummed about Red ending but kind of saw it coming. I'm really hoping we'll have that same team work together in Uncanny.

If you guys could choose how Red ends, what would the last issues be like? I'm hoping they will keep Searebro as one of the bases of operation of the X-Men
    Defeating Nova. This book has 100% been about the plot and thats how the final issue is solicited as

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Yeah, the name wasn't the best part but Jean having her own place was the cool part. Hopeful she finds other place.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Atlantis got destroyed on avengers, so no more searebro
    I thought Avengers was before X-Men Red?

Quote Originally Posted by Revenant View Post
    I thought Avengers was before X-Men Red?
    The continuity has been weird. The Avengers were fighting a threat that was supposed to be the end of the world in their last arc, and there were zero mentions of that in the X-books. And the new Avengers arc has Namor as a bad guy and Atlantis destroyed...but everything was find the last time we saw Namor in Red.

But it doesn't mean the X-Men can't keep an underwater base of operation. Namor seems to have other problems, and we've had the Avengers and X-Men not share the same alignment in the past.

Most of X-men in Red you can see in Uncanny,Mr and Mrs X,Defenders and X23. It sucks that the run is kind of getting cut short but most characters are still in play. The biggest question mark is Trinary who was growing something interesting and now she has to fight against all the Vets X-men and New students and she will be really easy to put in limbo without any standout arcs. In her favor that her power fits modern storytelling pretty well and she can become a big gun see "Livewire" in Valiant comic stuff. If you are Gentle and Trinary fan they are the least likely to be used. On the positive side Trinary didn't seem to be a young teenager because if you are below 18 that is like a kiss of death in X-books.

If the book indeed ends, I think we will not see Gentle or Trinary any day soon.

BANNED