Page 1 of 45 1234511 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member Victorian_Soul's Avatar

Default New X-Men Comic - X-Men Red

So I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but I got a notification from YouTube about a video and it was 'Jean Grey Through The Ages.' I thought it was nice and sweet of Marvel to do that considering she's coming back but at the end of the video they showed a picture of a new team called X-Men Red with Jean as the leader.
    Screenshot_20171109-150718.jpg

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Victorian_Soul View Post
    So I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but I got a notification from YouTube about a video and it was 'Jean Grey Through The Ages.' I thought it was nice and sweet of Marvel to do that considering she's coming back but at the end of the video they showed a picture of a new team called X-Men Red with Jean as the leader.
    can't wait ,awesome!!

Is that artwork Travis Charest? It's cool. As for the book, I think everyone was expecting it in some form, but not like this.

Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar

Is this real? YouTube link?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Legaldrugdealer View Post
    Is this real? YouTube link?
    https://youtu.be/v1qsvRvh_Rk

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Wow! Very excited for this! I can't wait to find out who's on her team. Love the cover, and seeing Jean with long hair again is great, but I'll need to see a better image of the costume before I judge. I'm also kinda digging these X-Men teams going by different colors, but that's probably just me.

hm so Jean will keep the Phoenix inside her I guess.

interesting...

Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar

As much as I like her 90s Jim Lee costume,I don't like this one for some reason

Jean leader? And with long hair?! Pinch me, I’m must be dreaming. :P

Hmmmmmmmmmm both Laura and Hellion wear primarily black and red. Coincidence??????? Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Wow! Very excited for this! I can't wait to find out who's on her team. Love the cover, and seeing Jean with long hair again is great, but I'll need to see a better image of the costume before I judge. I'm also kinda digging these X-Men teams going by different colors, but that's probably just me.
    I like the color theme; hopefully the roster includes Rachel.

Anyone getting an old Sega Genesis game box cover art feel to this?

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I hope the team has storm, rachel(or cable), laura, iceman and angel.

BANNED

Maybe a core of:

Phoenix
    Iceman
    Wolverine (Laura)
    Hellion
    Gambit

And then toss in maybe two each from the New Mutants and MIA members of Gen X to get a nice sampling from the entire history of the franchise. I could see a resurrected Jean being an interesting mentor for Hellion, both for his TK, and balancing his darker side.

Wow! If this is true, and there's no confirmation yet, it'll be huge deal for Jean. Not only is she back, but she's also leading a new team, headlining a new comic, and sporting a fancy new uniform. That's a trifecta, especially for a character who has been dead for a decade. I really hope this is true, but I'm going to wait for confirmation.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Well hi there.

Pretty cool news. Interesting that image suggest Phoenix fire but she's not wearing a Phoenix inspired uniform.

It's obviously reminiscent of her 90's duds (the other costume she's most known for), but it's awfully chunky looking.

A thought: what if Jean has the Phoenix but the suit is there as a means of helping her contain it?