Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Have jean and storm ever been on a team where jean was the one givin orders?

I think it’d be cool for jean to consult with ororo when/I’d she makes mistakes or needs advice, while Storm respectfully lets jean to lead while serving as a mentor in that regard.
    Jean has never led outside of the interim team in Eve of Destruction. She did provide input when both were on Gold, but Storm was official field leader

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I think its ironic that when the cast for this book was first revealed, it was met with mixxed to negative comments and now its arguably the best one on the 4 books. 4 veteran X-men, 2 New X-men, 2 more young newer X-men and Namor. Great balance there. I thought the lineup was really random and jarring but Taylor has managed to bring them all together quite organically, even more so than the other 3 books rosters. Kudos to him and Red. I just now need Gambit in the mix
    I agree completely. My only worry is the size of the cast though. Some characters are inevitably going to get less development I think, but hey I’m willing to give Taylor the benefit of the doubt.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

I think its ironic that when the cast for this book was first revealed, it was met with mixxed to negative comments and now its arguably the best one on the 4 books. 4 veteran X-men, 2 New X-men, 2 more young newer X-men and Namor. Great balance there. I thought the lineup was really random and jarring but Taylor has managed to bring them all together quite organically, even more so than the other 3 books rosters. Kudos to him and Red. I just now need Gambit in the mix
    I agree with all this!

Mixing these old and new characters on the same team is a clever way to get readers familiar with and invested in these newer characters while still getting to enjoy favorites. I'm hoping for the older favorites it will open up some new dimensions to their characters.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    ?

Tenchar
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Red FINALLY gets a team cover

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

So long, Namor McKenzie.

Yeah, he's an Avengers villain now...
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Honestly he never felt like a member of Red. He's never fought alongside the team or gone on any missions with them. We only saw him in action in one issue where he was defending his kingdom

Boring cover for RED.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Honestly he never felt like a member of Red. He's never fought alongside the team or gone on any missions with them. We only saw him in action in one issue where he was defending his kingdom
    And it feels like he only got a sentinite costume so that he didn't go crazy and destroy Searebro from within.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Trinary not having her solo cover is a travesty!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    And Gabby. It makes me so mad that each character had their one cover... Then suddenly Laura and Kurt got second ones for no reason.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I fear that trinary's story may be over after Red.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    And Gabby. It makes me so mad that each character had their one cover... Then suddenly Laura and Kurt got second ones for no reason.
    Gabby at least got this variant